Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

?had a 95 lux to light i found it hard to shoot with it i swapped a venom tuned hw77 for money and a mk3 tx200 still regret it ? 

i found the tx noisey that ratchet system was head doing a lovely looking gun and shot well 

i fancy trying a prosport 

If you press the anti-bear trap button in when you cock the tx, it becomes silent.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

Elon musk has just wrote on twitter

WEF are increasinly becoming an UNELECTED WORLD GOVERMENT that the people never asked for and dont want.

Mad conspiracy nut he is,or maybe were just cowards because we dont want to aknowledge or pay any attention to it.

Are children an grandchildren will look back an know were cowards for doing f**k all

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, VOON said:

Have you a point Francie.

Are you back from davos already mate ahaha oj aye the jabs are shite an dangerous as f**k lol thats not me thats the head cardiologist in britain on the bbc said that an called for a halt to the jabbing,but is being ignored.

The fda are now investigating the link to strokes also.

Not looking good for the shitty new mrna jabs is it,an im not gloating i just cant stand the lying bstards that forced this on the people.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Are you back from davos already mate ahaha oj aye the jabs are shite an dangerous as f**k lol thats not me thats the head cardiologist in britain on the bbc said that an called for a halt to the jabbing,but is being ignored.

The fda are now investigating the link to strokes also.

Not looking good for the shitty new mrna jabs is it,an im not gloating i just cant stand the lying bstards that forced this on the people.

Can’t make sense of that, have you got a point?

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Bill gates said the vaccines are safe and so did many more billionaires, not to mention thousands of politicians in governments around the world. Why would anyone doubt their word??? 

FFS....how did people actually fall for this!

Why ask Bill Gates?