£7,000,000 a day.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

The thing I find totally mental is how and why is the British government not seeing this as an issue of national security ?……because it is.

Maybe not imminently or directly but down the line definitely……

I am sure that they are aware and that the situation has already been exploited many times. Put yourself in the government's shoes. How would you vet the thousands of immigrants landing on our shores? Many of them have no documentation. Some remove their fingerprints. How can you quickly deal with identifying their nationality let alone their intent without causing delays that would be exploited by lawyers and the two faced politicians and media?

It simply is overwhelming any chance of meaningful investigations. Again, the same obvious solution cannot be instigated because of the laws the government are obliged to follow.

Edited by Nicepix

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That photo of the police taking the knee is the most cringiest thing I’ve seen

Blair is a traitorous murderer and should have been held accountable for his actions years ago

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

We can all agree on something, immigration levels have probably been too high in places like London.

I don't want nor enjoy seeing people from alien cultures become the majority in an area, I've worked enough in London to see it firsthand.

Is your experience of working in London like your experience of lurchers, Japanese fighting dogs, owning akitas, police bred GSDs and now a pair of patterdales, imaginary?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
4 minutes ago, scotty12 said:
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Government documents marked 'official sensitive' warn food and water supplies, transport and...

never mind the migrants get the yourselfs stocked up before they ransack the place ???

Have had power outages all week this week, the power company just bring a diesel generator on the back of a lorry and plug it into the overhead power, I can survive 24hrs with no power running off my battery’s before I have to run the engine to recharge, 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

No, only men of your calibre have experienced such things in life, us mortals have lived a sheltered existence.

Did you work out who did the CGI on the leopard attack, Pixar perhaps? 

How can anybody believe a word you post? It is all a fairy tale.

As for the leopard footage, even you should be able to work out that the image had been cropped to make it look like a camera phone had taken it.

5 minutes ago, FairLaw said:

Don't put other people in the same bracket as you, you see, that's where you go wrong in life.

Let's not stray from the topic discussed.

It is within topic. How can people believe your experiences are valid in relation to this or any other subject when you have constantly lied about your own circumstances and denied having other user names? If nobody believes you then how can you expect to be able to debate any issue?

5 hours ago, Nicepix said:

The problem lies in international laws that the UK and Ireland are signed up for. Not national politics or membership or not of the EU.

For example, pushing migrant boats back to French waters breaches the HRA and international marine laws. That hasn't changed since leaving the EU. What changed with Brexit is that the UK no longer has to accept quotas of immigrants set by the EU. It is the non-quota immigrants who are the problem.

That’s exactly my point……so why Tories/Right wingers the blaming the E.U., Remainers and Labour…..they have never looked to solve the issue…..”I have a dream about a plane load of immigrants heading to Rwanda”…..

A Coherent policy with all first world countries is what is needed….why not give seven million a day to keep people in their own areas….more money to be made keeping them poor…..

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, VOON said:

That’s exactly my point……so why Tories/Right wingers the blaming the E.U., Remainers and Labour…..they have never looked to solve the issue…..”I have a dream about a plane load of immigrants heading to Rwanda”…..

A Coherent policy with all first world countries is what is needed….why not give seven million a day to keep people in their own areas….more money to be made keeping them poor…..

It has been proven that you cannot pay them to leave. Like greb they just keep coming back. You can't subsidise the whole of the third world like you are sugesting. There are billions more there than the refugees. The plane to Rwanda type idea is the only way. I know that they haven't followed it through. But there is a political ploy to publish controversial plans and draw fire, then later when they have had time to weed out what would not be acceptable, push a similar policy through. 

11 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

It has been proven that you cannot pay them to leave. Like greb they just keep coming back. You can't subsidise the whole of the third world like you are sugesting. There are billions more there than the refugees. The plane to Rwanda type idea is the only way. I know that they haven't followed it through. But there is a political ploy to publish controversial plans and draw fire, then later when they have had time to weed out what would not be acceptable, push a similar policy through. 

The week the Rwanda policy was announced all the small boats stopped crossing the channel.  They started again after the first plane was stopped by Human rights Lawyer's, Until we Exit The ECHR then very little can be done, 

Just now, paulus said:

The week the Rwanda policy was announced all the small boats stopped crossing the channel.  They started again after the first plane was stopped by Human rights Lawyer's, Until we Exit The HCHR then very little can be done, 

That is exactly my view. It was never designed for these issues and is being abused by lawyers and charities acting for the immigrants. Until there is an effective deterrent they will continue to come.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

That is exactly my view. It was never designed for these issues and is being abused by lawyers and charities acting for the immigrants. Until there is an effective deterrent they will continue to come.

Immigration was one of the areas that kept access to legal aid when most other areas had there legal aid funding removed.

When a boat contains say 24 people, all paying say 4K each minus the boat and engine cost would be an estimated income of £94000 per boat. More profitable that drugs and lighter sentence's if on the off change any of these gangs get caught. 

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Immigration was one of the areas that kept access to legal aid when most other areas had there legal aid funding removed.

When a boat contains say 24 people, all paying say 4K each minus the boat and engine cost would be an estimated income of £94000 per boat. More profitable that drugs and lighter sentence's if on the off change any of these gangs get caught. 

And they only need enough two-stroke to get half way across. The RNLI helpfully gets them the rest of the way. I had the RNLI on my list of benefactors in my will. But not now. But I have bought shares in Yamaha life jackets and outboards.

• Confused 1
16 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

And they only need enough two-stroke to get half way across. The RNLI helpfully gets them the rest of the way. I had the RNLI on my list of benefactors in my will. But not now. But I have bought shares in Yamaha life jackets and outboards.

Set a company up to sell off the seized dinghies and outboards on behalf of the Border Force, this time next year, you will be a millionaire ?

Just switched the telly on, The prime Minister has accepted that the number of applications for asylum that have been processed is unacceptable, 

My question is, are they Asylum seekers or economic migrants? surely we have a list of countries we accept asylum seekers from, anybody outside of this can not be classed as an  Asylum seeker.

2% of the Albanian adult male population is now living in Britain. 

Mind i was in the Greek Islands a few weeks ago and i would say 95% of bar owners, chiefs ,waiters. waitresses and bar staff were Albanian.