Favorite quotes

Never had a good relationship with my folks,but when I was young my old man said to me, son if it’s got tits or wheels it’ll cost you, how right he was my other oft used saying is, a boss is like a napkin full of shit and always hanging round your arse and finally life is like a pube on a toilet sooner or later you’ll get pissed off ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rules for sons 

“Can you check the plug on that fridge ?” Mrs Mumtaz Ali Ahmed Flat 58, Grenfell tower 

Posted Images

The great American coach Vince Lombardi made some absolutely cracking quotes, well worth a look if you like that sort of thing.

One of my personal favourites with regards to sport is:

Show me a good looser and I’ll show you a looser ! 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Only think worse than a bad loser is a bad winner, but it’s good at the time ??

I think over the course of my life I’ve wrecked about 4 dressing rooms when you came in after loosing a game and some prat said “Unlucky lads, well done !” ? 

Theres f**k all well done or unlucky about it, be better, fight harder ! 

If you ain’t feeling that with your sport, stay at home and do the cross word imho mate. 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

I think over the course of my life I’ve wrecked about 4 dressing rooms when you came in after loosing a game and some prat said “Unlucky lads, well done !” ? 

Theres f**k all well done or unlucky about it, be better, fight harder ! 

If you ain’t feeling that with your sport, stay at home and do the cross word imho mate. 

I was watching Chelsea v Man United yesterday. Casemiro scored late on to make the game a draw. The players celebrated like they had won euro millions.

Why didn't one of the utd players grab the ball, sprint to the centre spot and say come on boys we're  now gonna beat these b*****ds. A draw is inconclusive..you need a win! A draw just means you didn't win.

• Like 1