Pit bull attack

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Getting pedantic now with replies , can almost write them in my head what he’s gonna say . Same shit , mud slinging , get some back , agendas, menstrual . It’s pathetic now as he does none of that . T

This may sound contradictory but the calmest types I found were from battle stock,well handled and mentally stable,,those pet/scatter bred types are the time bombs I think

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

I thought you were putting me on block a week ago you clown .

Telling folk to do what you cannot do yourself .

f***ing Hypocrite .

I put you on ignore... you just can't play the game... your that retarded,you can't keep my name out of your mouth? ..like I said,I don't get personal with folks,if they afford me the same privilege..have a little think on that,if you want to become a man and apologize to myself and everyone else,then I will happily apologize for lowering the tone..if your capable that is?

The harsh reality is..........some men dont belong around other men......once a working class man has sunk to the level of threatening to use police to back someone off then he no longer deserves to be around working class men,simple.........if such a person then continues to try to be around other men then he has to take whatever stick comes his way in my opinion. 

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

?same applies to you,don't want to read it,put me on block..enjoy your evening?

Lol. Put you on block .. if I did that I wouldn't get to read the pure desperation of being wanted to be relevant if a terrier pup killed a rat .

You work every day we see that... we know what you eat from where and what time lol... I enjoy reading your 60 days in stuff ?

stopend it's a forum,it works by folks contributing on the various threads.. sometimes   positive and sometimes negative ...

If everyone learned to play the game,had a touch of respect,then I'm sure it wouldn't turn so Wonky...there would be alot  more interesting content/days out,but some folks just can't help themselves...but there you go ?

20 minutes ago, Brendan said:

10 Yr old boy from cearphilly wales killed by one of these dogs just a couple of months ago.

Vet the house your child is staying at before they go.

That was an XL Bully apparently......but who cares we'll just blame Pit Bulls as usual.

• paulus locked this topic