5 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

RE I believe is coastal waters and fresh and fast . 

Think anything seaborne is navy , however the likes of the skill set required to carry out an orchestrated attack would require a massive supporting infrastructure , entire boat fulls , the nonsense Of divers swimming miles under the waves carrying equipment just doesn’t happen ….as you will be aware. More so aimed at others 

5 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Makes total sense.

I've actually just been reading up about the RE divers. I just assumed the underwater demolition of, for instance shore defences for an amphibious landing, would be exclusively done by one of the clearance diver squadrons. Sort of hand in hand with destroying mines and reconnaissance etc. I didn't quite realise how skilled the RE divers were or in fact that they trained alongside Navy at Horsea. I suppose their skills would be in much more demand with more complex demolition tasks than simple shore defences. Especially these days with reduced head count.

Anything 'underwater' fascinates me.

Ok, I own up…..it was me on the orders of the British intelligence and the CIA.

Picture the scene if you will, I was head to toe in Vietnam era Tiger Stripe fatigues (my preferred choice of combat ensemble when on operations), my face almost invisible with black and green camo, a boonie hat at a jaunty angle atop my Norman Rockwell painting of a head……nothing could be seen above the waves as I ventured into the vastness of the ocean  other than a thin reed that I use for breathing……I moved like an otter, silent, professional, focused and lethal !!

As I reached the target area I signalled to base “Impending destruction (my code name)  is deployed !” 
I steadied my breathing and then taking one final breath descended in a mammoth free dive to the ocean bed…..my heart rate steadied by ancient Japanese martial arts techniques I had studied in that mystic land ! 
I calmly unpacked and affixed the highly classified new explosives to the pipeline, adjusted my hat and made my way to the surface.

I emerged onto the beach, lit my cigar and poured myself a brandy in a crystal brandy glass that I insist is issued to me for every mission…..I looked coldly into the ocean, entered the code to detonate into my watch come life support system and muttered “Not today Putin, not today!” 

Keep it to yourselves, it’s classified !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Picture the scene if you will, I was head to toe in Vietnam era Tiger Stripe fatigues (my preferred choice of combat ensemble when on operations), my face almost invisible with black and green camo, a boonie hat at a jaunty angle atop my Norman Rockwell painting of a head……nothing could be seen above the waves as I ventured into the vastness of the ocean  other than a thin reed that I use for breathing……I moved like an otter, silent, professional, focused and lethal !!

As I reached the target area I signalled to base “Impending destruction (my code name)  is deployed !” 
I steadied my breathing and then taking one final breath descended in a mammoth free dive to the ocean bed…..my heart rate steadied by ancient Japanese martial arts techniques I had studied in that mystic land ! 
I calmly unpacked and affixed the highly classified new explosives to the pipeline, adjusted my hat and made my way to the surface.

I emerged onto the beach, lit my cigar and poured myself a brandy in a crystal brandy glass that I insist is issued to me for every mission…..I looked coldly into the ocean, entered the code to detonate into my watch come life support system and muttered “Not today Putin, not today!” 

If you were a real man the cigar would have remained lit while you carried out the operation.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

If you were a real man the cigar would have remained lit while you carried out the operation.

Can’t be done, I have to preserve my night vision…..

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, WILF said:

Basildon bond strikes again. 

the man with the Croydon gun . 

• Haha 1

☝️ I have WARNED you so many times as did some very important Truth Speakers .. We would come to the brink of  losing everything.....[ NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT]

Many thought I was fear mongering.. But I was truly Warning you so you could be prepared for the collapse and WORLD PANIC. U.S. MASS  PANIC that WILL set in......

Now as you have seen we are really in a NUCLEAR standoff .. Just because the mil. Or MSM isn't reporting it openly doesn't mean it's not happening

We are in super COLLAPSE

as countries are in Economic collapse. Government collapse

Vaccines deaths.

Bio-weapons deaths to third exposure to COVID-19 SARS

Now we head into IMMINENT

Military intervention after the DARK DARK DARK DARK PAIN PAIN PAIN PAIN DAYS COMING.

The military WILL step in to stop the CIVIL WAR about to erupt.

Watch the marker's.

______

Stock up on food supplies...

We are at the critical STAGES _ EVENTS

The Russians have defaulted on their contractual obligation to supply Germany and other countries with gas. They would be expected to make up the shortfall or face legal action through international law courts. They would have to pay £ billions. Now the pipe line is defunct they can't make up the shortfall so avoid legal action. 

The destruction of the pipe line focuses European attention away from their annexing of the four Ukrainian regions. It also creates division in Europe as each country fights for its share of gas to placate their populations and keep industry turning. 

Or you can believe Scottie's version.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, WILF said:

Face almost invisible only chins on show …..

853A47E4-6E10-45F7-A044-F0453908DE9A.png

1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

Face almost invisible only chins on show …..

853A47E4-6E10-45F7-A044-F0453908DE9A.png

Don’t judge, they are on to you, you have the highest echelons of world governments loosing sleep because they are aware you have figured them all out…..keep the curtains closed and if you see a red dot on the wall, stay low ?

• Haha 4
11 hours ago, Nicepix said:

The Russians have defaulted on their contractual obligation to supply Germany and other countries with gas. They would be expected to make up the shortfall or face legal action through international law courts. They would have to pay £ billions. Now the pipe line is defunct they can't make up the shortfall so avoid legal action. 

The destruction of the pipe line focuses European attention away from their annexing of the four Ukrainian regions. It also creates division in Europe as each country fights for its share of gas to placate their populations and keep industry turning. 

Or you can believe Scottie's version.

The polish done it as ther leaders despise Germany and the European Union 

?

• 4 months later...