It’s as complicated as this, we hitched our wagon to hostile foreign powers and then picked a fight with them……two acts so ridiculously stupid that what did we think would happen ? 

I have come to the conclusion that western governments have got themselves into a mindset that the pretend money lent to them by their investment bank masters solves every problem……people won’t care about nation states or national identity or Asians raping kids or sovereign territory as long as we throw enough pretend money at them (which they then have to pay back in real money) 

I think the market reaction to Britain daring to do something a little bit libertarian this week with the tax system tells its own story…..the budget wasn’t sticking to the script and the markets panicked and are moving to try and destroy the idea.

Maybe I’m wildly wrong, who knows ?

• Like 3

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm looking forward to the rewind.... got myself a stealth chainsaw for my logs,wood stoves been ordered,get that fitted ready for when the temp drops,will be out mooching for hedgerow mutton and what

He's correct about that

Stop.end has been drying T bags on the washing line the last 9 months.. Here's a pic of him in Belfast spreading the word..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

The Germans were warned in summer by the CIA about a possible attack scenario on the Nord Stream pipelines. U.S. intelligence claimed to have intercepted Russian communications in which concerns were expressed about possible Ukrainian attacks on Western infrastructure. The Ukrainians allegedly tried to rent a boat in Sweden for this purpose. The CIA did not consider the scenario of a Ukrainian attack to be very credible, but the mere fact that the possibility of an attack on Western infrastructure was mentioned by the Russian side prompted the Americans to warn the Germans about the scenario.

:whistling:

5C55CBA3-DEAD-4186-BBCB-3CDF2158F19D.jpeg

Wrong arm brother 

there isn’t a spec forces diver in any country on this planet who can do any type of engineer type testing 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Wrong arm brother 

there isn’t a spec forces diver in any country on this planet who can do any type of engineer type testing 

It was just a bit of humour tbh mate. I saw this post covering Ukrainian combat swimmers today and it was just a nice coincidence.

That said, I didn’t know it wouldn’t be in their remit. I know various branches have diving units for different tasks.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

It was just a bit of humour tbh mate. I saw this post covering Ukrainian combat swimmers today and it was just a nice coincidence.

That said, I didn’t know it wouldn’t be in their remit. I know various branches have diving units for different tasks.

RE divers get paid the biggest single retention pay in the  forces for a reason 

their capability exceeds everyone else. The other arms are just scubaing around 

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

RE divers get paid the biggest single retention pay in the  forces for a reason 

their capability exceeds everyone else. The other arms are just scubaing around 

Yeah but he’s Ukrainian. :D

No, fair. As a this sites wise man has already told me on this thread, “you learn something knew everyday”.

For a hypothetical British op, would RE divers join up with Navy clearance divers? Or would it depend on what units are deployed. Or would it exclusively be RE? I just assumed RE area of responsibility would have normally been fresh water.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie said:

Paedo in plain sight,can't hold there water when there old

He has spotted a woman in the crowd he 'knows',this man is getting away with stuff for years,like his son,anyone see his latest video,mlb players children or something don't want to go near him but he's trying,disgusting from a creepy old man.

30 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

A0D27252-B009-4DBD-94D2-3B4B845B200E.png

Undetected? BALTOPS was shadowed by two very detected Russian warships.

Not to mention the invention of the submarine, mini ROV, remotely operated mine, underwater demo and in-line-inspection pigs.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Undetected? BALTOPS was shadowed by two very detected Russian warships.

Not to mention the invention of the submarine, mini ROV, remotely operated mine, underwater demo and in-line-inspection pigs.

??? have a day off mate it’s nice outside get out and enjoy it ?

04CF2DCC-C099-4DA2-B3F0-2324A948C0AA.jpeg

• Haha 1