Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Boils alot of folks piss Tim...but not many are willing to make a stand and throw away their Live, Family,Freedom,Fac etc....so instead,we have a rant on here...get personal with each other...and go round and round?

Thing is half the ones who get personal on here probably wouldn't say Boo to a goose in real life.Let alone speak their mind to some random black fella.Most of em have more than likely been bullied most of their lives thats why they're constantly on here giving it large behind their usernames.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Whistle what you f****n like Bud ,I don’t like them .

Genuine question.. have you ever left England to work ? Few years travelling not hunting related... just said I need to travel and went...reason I ask I've been around a few sites in my day in Ireland here they worked you like a dog...my own white people.... f**k  I even knew them.... labourer on a site in 91 92 in Ireland was hard funking work...I'll admit it made a man of you IF you stuck it out which I did.... moved to NY... Jesus... pure breeze... if you actually  knew what you were doing... I honestly  never met much other ethnicities especially  blacks Colombians or Puerto Ricans...Venezuela Asian Russians....the people just like us..as in bit of pride and culture just wanted to work hard for say 6 years  party hard a little....save money go home buy a bit of land and be humble... all have the same problem and hatred for there own kind ...so to think there ALL just the same is a tad niave... just like the white people who run Westminster do you think they DIDN'T  know what they have slowly been doing over the last 60 years? Now no chance of up and comings striving for that... some can't even pay bills...do you think if the ethnicities  left England tomorrow everything be half OK in 10 years say?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Wtf .I thought one or two posting here were  anti ethnics ,now some are cuddling up and sharing recipes ffs .Make your  f****n mind up .

You either hate their culture and them being here or you are happy to indulge when it suits .For me ,every knifing of an ethnic is a result .Hate the fuckers being here .
Get a f****n grip few of you and make your f****n minds up .

I dont get them round to cook my dinner do I ? Lol ? 

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Thing is half the ones who get personal on here probably wouldn't say Boo to a goose in real life.Let alone speak their mind to some random black fella.Most of em have more than likely been bullied most of their lives thats why they're constantly on here giving it large behind their usernames.

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations.

During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emails with a well know black university lecturer from round my old way.

He is is also a former Labour and Independent political candidate.

I spoke completely frankly to him about exactly how I feel, over the course of days and then a couple of weeks….he did likewise and to be fair most of it was the standard rhetoric.

I said absolutely everything I regularly bore people here with and I mean everything.

I told him all things I have ever told people when I write on here, I think he thought he’d call my bluff and invited me for a meeting so I said yes, and I booked a flight and flew to England to meet him.

On the day he messaged me and made an excuse and didn’t turn up.

Id have happily sat and said exactly everything I promote here to that man’s face, and I’d have bought him a cup of tea to enjoy while we sat there and had the conversation.

Why people think that you somehow have to go round screaming obscenities into random peoples faces is beyond me…..frankly, it’s ridiculous.

It’s a lie everyone has been sold and if your a buyer then I suggest you go and get your money back, you don’t have to compromise your convictions to be polite and honest. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, leegreen said:

Because its fun. Been there loads of times and never got stabbed or anything like. 

I've been all over and people get stabbed, including the Honky gatherings and Hippy ones. Glastonbury included.

People get stabbed anywhere where lots of people drink too much, generally because some drunk people are dick'eds.

Each to their own I suppose and to be honest I grew up in predominantly white working class area's and community's and was never introduced to the black Caribbean culture that would want me to go to their carnivals same as I would not be interested in the Melias the Muslim community's put on.

• Like 1