Nottinghill

6 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Remember a lad  at work and his wife going to this carnival some year's back both of them white I can't get my head around why white people would want to go to this avent tbh

Because its fun. Been there loads of times and never got stabbed or anything like. 

I've been all over and people get stabbed, including the Honky gatherings and Hippy ones. Glastonbury included.

People get stabbed anywhere where lots of people drink too much, generally because some drunk people are dick'eds.

• Like 5

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

5 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Be worth going for the jerk chicken and curried goat

regarding the white slag you hit a bloke expect one back you want equal rights ffs 

My Jerk  chicken  is better than most on sale at Carnival ?

2 minutes ago, leegreen said:

Because its fun. Been there loads of times and never got stabbed or anything like. 

I've been all over and people get stabbed, including the Honky gatherings and Hippy ones. Glastonbury included.

People get stabbed anywhere where lots of people drink too much, generally because some drunk people are dick'eds.

See, this is stuff I find fascinating.

No criticism at all intended mate because each to their own, but I find it genuinely baffling too……there’s lots of fun stuff to do without going and mixing with people that ain’t your own cavorting around your capital city like it’s downtown Soweto…..does it just not feel alien to you or what ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

See, this is stuff I find fascinating.

No criticism at all intended mate because each to their own, but I find it genuinely baffling too……there’s lots of fun stuff to do without going and mixing with people that ain’t your own cavorting around your capital city like it’s downtown Soweto…..does it just not feel alien to you or what ? 

You have never been and are not of the mind to enjoy it, so I understand why you think like you do. 

White people generally don't do cavorting around unfortunately ? 

Picking out the minimal bad stuff and making it the centre of attention, you are gonna attract people with the same views as you and we all know there are lots of you's on here, but "each to there own."

I have been to Trinidad carnival and Rio and I didn't get stabbed there either ? I love a jump up jump up business.

• Like 2
Just now, leegreen said:

You have never been and are not of the mind to enjoy it, so I understand why you think like you do. 

White people generally don't do cavorting around unfortunately ? 

Picking out the minimal bad stuff and making it the centre of attention, you are gonna attract people with the same views as you and we all know there are lots of you's on here, but "each to there own."

I have been to Trinidad carnival and Rio and I didn't get stabbed there either ? I love a jump up jump up business.

I take from your user name you live in that area ?

I grew up round there, spent all our time as kids around Catford, Lewisham, Lee, Deptford, Blackheath, Eltham, Charlton…..we just didn’t associate with these people, you just didn’t do it…….how times change huh 

I went to Kidbrooke Park school and even there, nah, leave ‘em off……didn’t know them and didn’t want to know them.

As I say, times change.

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I take from your user name you live in that area ?

I grew up round there, spent all our time as kids around Catford, Lewisham, Lee, Deptford, Blackheath, Eltham, Charlton…..we just didn’t associate with these people, you just didn’t do it…….how times change huh 

I went to Kidbrooke Park school and even there, nah, leave ‘em off……didn’t know them and didn’t want to know them.

As I say, times change.

you grew up in a grim area wilf i worked ripping out the makro in charlton can’t remember what pub was called we stayed at on that woolwhich road near a chinese fish and chip shop sold all different english chinky meals some dog food ? pub was spot on 

54 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

you grew up in a grim area wilf i worked ripping out the makro in charlton can’t remember what pub was called we stayed at on that woolwhich road near a chinese fish and chip shop sold all different english chinky meals some dog food ? pub was spot on 

Ahh, it wasn’t too bad mate, you don’t know any different when you are born somewhere…..like lots of London it’s an area of contradictions, so you have Woolwich which is a piss hole but Woolwich Barracks is really nice, they have gentrified the Ferrier Estate but it used to be the mother of all piss holes and next to that was Blackheath, Greenwhich park, observatory, naval college and museum and market area, Cutty Sark…..fantastic places to be and see.

Then you go across Blackheath which is lovely and drop down into Deptford and further along New Cross which are shit holes.

First time I had a knife pulled on me was on Blackheath so at least our darker compatriots did it in nice surroundings ! Lol ? 

One of my favourite memories is the Totters daughters used to ride their horse through the traffic down Lewisham way, no saddle and rope reins….I fell in love with every one of them girls every time  I seen them ! Lol

Edited by WILF
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, leegreen said:

Exactly mate I remember being at Glastonbury years back and gangs of scousers going round rubbing people.On a couple of occasions Ive been at parties /festivals and had to step in and stop some dirty c**t from taking libities with a young girl who'd over indulged and wernt with it enough to know what was going on let alone say no(both times white fellas.And both times Ive had a knife pulled on me once to try and Rob me it was white fellas They'll always be c**ts wherever you go.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I have, I like it. 
Group of spade birds used to cook a big heap of curry goat, jerk chicken and rice and peas every year for the school fete and they used to freight me right up because they knew I liked it.

Not a lover of plantain but I liked those little donut type things, yum yums is it ? 

Ive always liked goat,jerk chicken/pork and rice and please  but only ever had it from stalls or takeaways and never had it authentic or had plantain untill quite recently since I started seeing a spade bird

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
32 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Ive always liked goat,jerk chicken/pork and rice and please  but only ever had it from stalls or takeaways and never had it authentic or had plantain untill quite recently since I started seeing a spade bird

I like most stuff, anything well flavoured, oriental, Indian, Asian, Italian.

Slow cooked one pot stuff like curry goat etc I’m all over that. 

These Jacobs sheep I have here are very goat like and have to be cooked long and slow, rengdang is a tidy way to do them.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Wtf .I thought one or two posting here were  anti ethnics ,now some are cuddling up and sharing recipes ffs .Make your  f****n mind up .

You either hate their culture and them being here or you are happy to indulge when it suits .For me ,every knifing of an ethnic is a result .Hate the fuckers being here .
Get a f****n grip few of you and make your f****n minds up .

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Hardly a budding romance then mate if you refer to her as a spade ffs .

• Haha 5