Nottinghill

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know why people make the connection that you have to be rude to be honest and have honest conversations. During the BLM saga I somehow managed to get into an exchange of messages and emai

I quite like an old saying Wilf uses from time to time " you cant go to all the weddings and none of the funerals "....life isnt always fair mate we dont always get what we want or win all our battles

Typical fat white trash hanging around spades, f**k her, what did she expect !

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

100's of people in the area....not one saw anything or giving information....this of course is the fault of the police who must do more to gain the respect of the 'community'

#fckdapolice 

Aint that always been the code in London?

3 hours ago, WILF said:

I can understand the shock……it’s such a rare thing to happen !

lol,they  are that backwards...they murder the folks they look up too?...

we need to go back to the days of C18 marches..load of coaches down at at coast with a welcoming party to show them a warm reception.....where do I sign up eh???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

lol,they  are that backwards...they murder the folks they look up too?...

we need to go back to the days of C18 marches..load of coaches down at at coast with a welcoming party to show them a warm reception.....where do I sign up eh???

Dont think you'll find many black people down the coast unless its a bank holiday and they're having a day down from london.And as for Combat 18 I dont suppose most of them thick c**ts could find their way out of their home town.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Dont think you'll find many black people down the coast unless its a bank holiday and they're having a day down from london.And as for Combat 18 I dont suppose most of them thick c**ts could find their way out of their home town.

you musnt get out much, i was in Clacton, last week, riddled we em 

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Thick enough to know who the enemy was over 25 years ago mate ;) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Have you ever tried it?

I have, I like it. 
Group of spade birds used to cook a big heap of curry goat, jerk chicken and rice and peas every year for the school fete and they used to freight me right up because they knew I liked it.

Not a lover of plantain but I liked those little donut type things, yum yums is it ?