Jim barker and minshaws

Just now, stop.end said:

Oh you reckon.... Son I'd have you choked out before you even lifted them bingo wings arms... I'd be intentionally meet you do just that..

Love to see you in a good tight 7 foot dig... Lol f**k me youd have to have a defibrillator on stand by... You'd throw up on the backfill... 

If you such a dog man... Why are you inviting every one and there cat out with you...you were even inviting that weirdo greb or whatever he's calling himself these days... Cops paying well for information these days on numptys even. Pictures of dogs.. why you want to see people's dogs for... You think it's class to have a letter from wildlife police...fk me... What a mong.

your an old boy stop end talk sense id a sit you on your head in your prime as a teenager 

lads talk shit can’t even put one pic up of there dog ? 

i couldnt give a f**k about a tug or whatever f***ing hell im not a pre pubescent child you think you can poach and not get a tug dreamer 

know body know me say informer no one unlike you and that’s a fact grassed lads for been were they shouldn’t be and you know it 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Dangerous Fcuking clown, you need help kid. Your type wouldn’t last 2 minutes in real world you lil slime ball 

dangerous ? the sites full a wannabes ? 

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i don’t have a bull terrier that i bait shit with you clown i have a lurcher if i wanted to bait id also have a bull terrier but if i got a bull terrier i’d have it in the pit not be doubling it up on bambi thinking i had a dead game dog when the bambi knacks it ? 

Dude you keep offering bets to lads with no runners or terrier xs or rabbiting dogs, whys that?? There's plenty of big money matches where you can put your money where you gob is and run against the same type of dogs as your own, but you won't because you haven't the bollox plain and simple and that's the truth of it. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Says the clown who put up a video of 3 Micheal flattley cross feathered ears baiting some animal in the desert with Allah egging them on... Fk me you a grade A womble son.

on the neck of a wolf ? that one not a mark on it when you big game dogs got heads like balloons from a fox 12 lb ? 

6 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Cheers me up coming on here watching the fat barstard making a complete tit of himself every day ?

it cheers me up all the wannabes with bull terriers on here thinking there game ? ? pictures a don mayfield on the wall he’d be creased up at you all silly b*****ds ? what it’s got teeth but it 12 lb ? what it’s 100 kg but no teeth ? he’d be choking on his moonshine laughing his head off 

just like i laugh me head off watching em try to do lurcher work ? 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

your an old boy stop end talk sense id a sit you on your head in your prime as a teenager 

lads talk shit can’t even put one pic up of there dog ? 

i couldnt give a f**k about a tug or whatever f***ing hell im not a pre pubescent child you think you can poach and not get a tug dreamer 

know body know me say informer no one unlike you and that’s a fact grassed lads for been were they shouldn’t be and you know it 

Lol... Do you know what they do to police informants were I live ?

They abduct them from there home put them in the boot of a car duct taped, drive them to a secluded area strip them naked... Torture them and them shoot them once in the side of the head.... Old lad... Lol.. you haven't a clue..and just make things up... Your a dangerous fella... And worst about it...you think it's banter.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Dude you keep offering bets to lads with no runners or terrier xs or rabbiting dogs, whys that?? There's plenty of big money matches where you can put your money where you gob is and run against the same type of dogs as your own, but you won't because you haven't the bollox plain and simple and that's the truth of it. 

lads have allrounders don’t they ? 

ill be having days out this season on what mine a bred for 

but i’ll lamp or daytime 

3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol... Do you know what they do to police informants were I live ?

They abduct them from there home put them in the boot of a car duct taped, drive them to a secluded area strip them naked... Torture them and them shoot them once in the side of the head.... Old lad... Lol.. you haven't a clue..and just make things up... Your a dangerous fella... And worst about it...you think it's banter.

They dissappear here too

6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Charts, you  need to do some serious mentoring, he's slipp!ng away ? 

Cheers, D.

I've been a bit busy down the allotment, once the planting is finished, I'll have a quiet word with him ?

Cheers.

3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Get slashed an stabbed up arse where I’m from 

in the arse cheeks katch watery blood and looks   like it won’t stop but it’s only superficial funny to see ? think they gonna bleed to death ? 

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

They dissappear here too

? there you go talking shit again ? your plymouth aren’t you ? i know lads 16 gone down there took  the piss ? all the lads from there do is try copper em scared to death ?