Jim barker and minshaws

1 hour ago, Whispering Whiskey 66 said:

Been off the site for a good few weeks now popping on the odd day, come back on today for a good read and what do I see, MC numb skull back at it…,,, It was good while it lasted this hunting life site, but i am now one of many who’s deleting his account? Nice talking to the lads who I spoke to. Take care, atb jamie ?

you’ll be back to muff arse once that strong taste as left your mouth 

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever seen the one dog in the flesh....was a very old dog at the time,the man that had it,used to be on here(well known and respected)..he  had run lurchers and dug terriers the lenght of the UK a

I had mine right back in the 90,s way back before Jim barker bred any, never seen any of his stuff and never heard of the man till the tinternet started. My old dog was  a grandson of vics blue, and t

I had a bitch out of Blue. It was useless. A real comic. When it saw a hare it would never actually course it, it would try and herd it and sometimes run a few fields away expecting the hare to sudden

Posted Images

There are some decent lads on here who on the face of it have done their fare share.                        However there are a lot who know very little because they have done next to nothing.                                And because they don't know about something, they ridicule those that do know because they have lived the life.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, joe ox said:

you fat barstard you fat barstard  you fat b*****d ?

? better than been a flappy arse puff ? didn’t you have a coursing dog joe? shat  yourself at the thought of getting a pull ? ? pathetic 

16 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

Look at the shite you wrote about the north of Ireland and you never experienced what people have that live there

just showing silly c**t he was talking shit again how he can’t be a grass because they get killed but that isn’t the case is it 

So who actually run a minshaw bred lurcher ? They a good peace wrote about this type in darcys lurcherwork 2  and it seems these lads was out walking the walk and taking good bags and earning good coin from there passion .

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

just showing silly c**t he was talking shit again how he can’t be a grass because they get killed but that isn’t the case is it 

Little thugs stealing cars ,robbing houses get knee capped so grassing wrong people might just get them in a grave bit quicker .

6 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

So who actually run a minshaw bred lurcher ? They a good peace wrote about this type in darcys lurcherwork 2  and it seems these lads was out walking the walk and taking good bags and earning good coin from there passion .

ourlass got me a few for crimbo but haven’t looked at em yet i’ll see when i get home if that one is there 

a few lads speak highly of them men did plenty 

then the usual get rubbished aswell

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ourlass got me a few for crimbo but haven’t looked at em yet i’ll see when i get home if that one is there 

a few lads speak highly of them men did plenty 

then the usual get rubbished aswell

I actually haven’t a post of one your days out yet pal?