Texas shooting

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Is this f****r dead. ?

Yes mate, can't believe he was inside the school for 40 minutes ?

28 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yes mate, can't believe he was inside the school for 40 minutes ?

Madness police just sitting outside and he’s in there blowing kids away.

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, mackem said:

The F250 was his grandmother's, he worked for a year prior to the shootings. 

WWW.VICE.COM

Some parents were prepared to “storm” the building themselves, but police restrained them and...

Sad fact of the police these days, is that their turning into a political tool to be used to further political agendas. Police standing back and pinning parents to the ground as a mentally ill person guns down children?? No wonder theories circulate at times such as these....seize the opportunity ?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gene said:

I guess it's not so simple as storming in when you don't fully understand the situation, that's why for me it's imperative that these individuals are prevented from entering schools to start their rampage.

Not so simple? What are you exactly waiting for in relation to 'understanding' the situation? 30mins, an hour whilst gun fire is heard??

It can be explained away for some, but the old "it's a bit more complicated than we think" angle isn't going to wash!?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Gene said:

As for not so simple, in as much as rushing in and spraying bullets all over the shop when there's kids inside.

I'm sure there's a reason for them not storming in, unless of course you know the details?

If you state that it's not so simple, then share some details why you think so? 

Do I know all the details? No 

But I know as much as is being reported, that police stood down for 30-60mins before entering a school with a shooter inside killing kids. What held them up?

22 dead 17 injured, posted on social media he had just shot his grandmother and was going to a school,he had 7 full 30 round magazines, watching a rundown of the shooting now on NBC.The minimum age to buy a handgun is 21,the minimum age to buy an AR-15 is 18 ?

24 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Not so simple? What are you exactly waiting for in relation to 'understanding' the situation? 30mins, an hour whilst gun fire is heard??

It can be explained away for some, but the old "it's a bit more complicated than we think" angle isn't going to wash!?

There's a Texas sheriff on NBC just been interviewed, tried to explain the time-lag by saying maybe the first LEO on the scene felt outgunned.