Texas shooting

16 minutes ago, Gene said:

I don't know, some decent perimeter fencing and like you said, turnstiles and arm guards at the entrances and exits?

The aim is to prevent these murderers from entering the premises, what you're suggesting still allows the would be assassin the opportunity to cause mass damage, remember with these weapons it only takes a matter of seconds to kill several people.

I think it's something that could be implemented almost immediately before trying to get to the root cause because that could take decades.

So a guard in every class room ? 

as that’s all it takes 

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Incase anyone missed it the man that killed the school shooter in Texas wasn't even an on duty officer! It was a parent and spouse of a 4th grade teacher, he just happened to be a border patrol a

The Lawrence enquiry has little or nothing to do with it. The problems started with New Liebour's zeal for multiculturism  and embracing every minority into the system. They didn't understand the mino

The second amendment is the foundation for which the constitution is based off of. Without the second amendment, the government is free to do as they will. Don’t believe me?  Research the Bundy Ranch

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Gene said:

Yep, and so be it until they can realistically deal with the root cause of this if they ever will.

I can agree with that but here’s the thing, if we are waiting for the people who create this insanity to deal with the insanity then we may be in for a long wait……..why don’t we change it ?

Why don’t we remove these people from our governments, why don’t we confront them in our daily interactions……I know I sound like a stuck record with this and I’m sure it will cause a few groans but why don’t we get the f**k down to the polling station and remove this cancer ? 

We CAN change this, it’s within our power but we don’t……we’d rather lock our kids away behind bars and subject them to abnormality.

I just thinks that’s insane ! 

• Like 1

The states isn't going to change, wishful thinking, there's 20 million AR-15's in circulation, 120'ish guns for every hundred people, a god given right to own as many weapons as you can afford and a wild-west John Wayne gunslinger mindset, its going to continue in the same vein once the dust settles from yesterday's incident. 

1 hour ago, peterhunter86 said:

This is supposed to be the shooter 

FB_IMG_1653470318651.jpg

And this is the sickness I’m talking about, if those pictures are authentic then you just know that the modern world would have encouraged this mental illness instead of staging and intervention and getting him help, he would have been encouraged in media and medicine to feel alienated and angry and oppressed, he would have been told that everyone is against him for being different……nobody, and I mean nobody, would have been saying “Here, behave yourself, you need serious help” and getting him that help.

This is the world we live in with so many things not just being confused about wether you are a boy or a girl…..it’s everywhere and it’s everything and it’s all pervasive and endemic ! 

It’s incumbent on a to stop it because the people fostering this society won’t ! 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, mackem said:
WWW-THEQUINT-COM.CDN.AMPPROJECT.ORG

The person in the viral image later shared a photograph debunking the claims.

Fair enough, but what I wrote still hold true imho mate.

We live in a world where the perverse and howling is normalised and the traditional ideas of morality are vilified or painted as absurd !

Peaceful British protestors bad / BLM rioters good

Going to church silly / legalising the buggery of children sane

Having cash bad / having 50k of credit card debt good 

and on and on and on and on…….

Its a pure f***ing disaster mate

26 minutes ago, mackem said:

The states isn't going to change, wishful thinking, there's 20 million AR-15's in circulation, 120'ish guns for every hundred people, a god given right to own as many weapons as you can afford and a wild-west John Wayne gunslinger mindset, its going to continue in the same vein once the dust settles from yesterday's incident. 

That gabby Hayes was a bugger 

11 minutes ago, Gene said:

He's clearly a sandwich short of a picnic mate, you can advise people until your blue in the face but they will only get help if they want help.

If this fruitcake had done National Service it might have knocked some sense and direction in to him, the word being might, who's to know hey?

Truth be told I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of it as the potential reasons are endless.

This wasn’t a thing when I was at school mate, this modern world is literally 35 years old……..if it can be done in 30 to 50 years then it can be undone.

This feeling people have of powerlessness and hopelessness that they can change their outcomes is a total f***ing disease. 

Edited by WILF
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

sadly the only thing that stops guns , it would seem , is bigger guns in the hands of good guys 

tragic 

It seems the local police were on the scene but needed the support of a border patrol tactical unit that happened to be near by and responded to the call for assistance.

I'm sure details are still foggy but it seems often the case these days that it's a capable officer/soldier that just happens to be near by that ends it, rather than the official local LEOs? Response times or capability?

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

This wasn’t a thing when I was at school mate, this modern world is literally 35 years old……..if it can be done in 30 to 50 years then it can be undone.

This feeling people have of powerlessness and hopelessness that they can change their outcomes is a total f***ing disease. 

The root of this is surely a societal/cultural problem. We can't have a proper discussion into why it's happening because it gets drowned out by the argument of banning guns vs. arming everyone! I mean, surely to f**k the place to start is let's ask 'why do these things happen'? Why does a person in the #1 country in the world decide one day to go and do such a horrific act, and why does it keep happening? Nah, we'll just go straight in for the well thought out solutions.....

US politics is more fractured that UK or Euro politics these days. It's a battlefield. Just look at the two people that made it to the finals for POTUS last time.... could the country have found two bigger f***ing disasters? I mean literally throw a rock and you'll hit someone likely more competent, no? That's the mess that the country is in imo. The whole game seems to be about winning, not about fixing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

The root of this is surely a societal/cultural problem. We can't have a proper discussion into why it's happening because it gets drowned out by the argument of banning guns vs. arming everyone! I mean, surely to f**k the place to start is let's ask 'why do these things happen'? Why does a person in the #1 country in the world decide one day to go and do such a horrific act, and why does it keep happening? Nah, we'll just go straight in for the well thought out solutions.....

US politics is more fractured that UK or Euro politics these days. It's a battlefield. Just look at the two people that made it to the finals for POTUS last time.... could the country have found two bigger f***ing disasters? I mean literally throw a rock and you'll hit someone likely more competent, no? That's the mess that the country is in imo. The whole game seems to be about winning, not about fixing.

Good post mate ?

Thing is mate, as you know, when it’s a thing in America then Europe isn’t far behind and politically and socially we are already there.

Jmho 

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, paul sr said:

The only way to stop school shootings is to have  ex military or ex cops working as security guards and to make sure they a trained to a high standard .

Would that not just the problem somewere else? Old peoples homes kids play grounds etc?

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Would that not just the problem somewere else? Old peoples homes kids play grounds etc?

Yup, malls, cinemas, picnic areas, high streets, churches, restaurants, anywhere people congregate in number would be the next target. 

• Thanks 1