Is m parishs lucky the best of all time.

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

They'd have to be sure beyond all reasonable doubt, which wouldn't be hard when they presented your boots to the jury

32c74d92b26b92ff610b57fdf14b4650.jpg

i’m in walking boots at the min mate perfect for summer the wellingtons be out winter when the shitty walking boots won’t cut it ? 

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol.....lets be honest gene...your life partner  is wearing the trousers...  and there's no way he's letting you get a dog

Yeah, I feel the same fellah,...I don't really care whether a pup of mine goes to a working or a pet home, just as long as it is well cared for...?  I always try to gift pups to genuinely nice gu

If you’re dealing with decent fellas & you’re a decent sort yourself you’ll get a pup for free, it’s the ones charging a grand id be wary of

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Deerhunter1 said:

I don’t know who you’re trying to convince, us of yourself? It’ll happen sooner or later so better to think about possible ways round it rather than being in denial

doesn’t bother me either way mate what will be will be ?

• Like 2
Just now, mC HULL said:

doesn’t bother me either way mate what will be will be ?

Fair play to any man sticking at it, enough peoples went on about testing dogs gameness now it’s time to see if they’re as game as they expect their dogs to be 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Full attack 

On the black 

c26699ce-7534-40ca-beca-5b4267c3ad3f.jpg

that a picture a you low plain what you going to  say i was pissed up again and wandered off the footpath can see i’m a pretender by the clobber i’ve got on ? 

50 minutes ago, Deerhunter1 said:

Don’t be fooled it'll deter most, it’s easy to talk big but when it comes down to a possible sentence a lot of men won’t be so keen on dogs then 

Unlimited fines aswell the pushing for. So if you own a house can lose the lot. Running dogs are fecked unless you squeaky clean with plenty of written permission 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, levigsp said:

I really don't know.

Countless years of catching Rabbits, hares, Foxes, and all 6 deer species both day and night work and it seems everything I know is wrong. Perhaps I use my Schnauzer to course red deer on the fens.!!!lol 

When we were young Bucks,.. would we have listened to old timers,  proffering advice.. 

Like feck we would ? 

It is,... what it is,....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

When we were young Bucks,.. would we have listened to old timers,  proffering advice.. 

Like feck we would ? 

It is,... what it is,....?

img Scans395.jpg

Ok I will ask you one. when we were young bucks, would we have found time for this nonsense?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, levigsp said:

Ok I will ask you one. when we were young bucks, would we have found time for this nonsense?

You have to be stoical about it ?

Take my quest to educate young mC; to say it's a challenge, is like saying the 12 labours of Hercules were a walk in the park !

But will I give up ? NO SIR ! 

I see something in him, it just needs channelling in the right direction ?

No matter that the likes of shaaark and green lurchers have given up on him......I'm there until I see positive results.

Its like a modern day quest for the Grail, maybe just a little bit more difficult, but I'm a trier ! ? !

Cheers.

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You have to be stoical about it ?

Take my quest to educate young mC; to say it's a challenge, is like saying the 12 labours of Hercules were a walk in the park !

But will I give up ? NO SIR ! 

I see something in him, it just needs channelling in the right direction ?

No matter that the likes of shaaark and green lurchers have given up on him......I'm there until I see positive results.

Its like a modern day quest for the Grail, maybe just a little bit more difficult, but I'm a trier ! ? !

Cheers.

You're doomed to failure, charts, 100%.

Magoo still thinks it's OK, to wander the countryside, from end of april/early May, in hiking boots, in pursuit of leverets,  just so he can say 'at least I'm out doing a bit, and my pups get fur in their mouth, so are learning'.

It's EASY for anyone to exercise young dogs, without walking em through places where you know there are going to be leverets about.

And that's just some of the less positive things I can think of.  ?

• Like 2