Multicultural ireland

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only ever visited the South of Ireland once in the 80s i find it hard to visualise large Muslim communities like we have in the UK you need to get behind any political party that's against the immigra

It's been instilled into you lot to hate each other and the British for so long....that the real enemy has slipped in unnoticed...give you 10 yrs and you will have f***ing shitholes like Bradford and

I  dislike anyone being labelled a nonce just because their gay,it's bandied around too easily,from the comments of the locals in the town they lived in they were,2 decent men,that was my issue,...any

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, stonewall said:

told everyone that would listen that it would go horribly wrong.this paddy aint f***ing about.

ARTICLE.WN.COM

Go to the source via the article link to view the video. ...

g sooner or later.

The footage below it.... 

ARTICLE.WN.COM

Go to the source via the article link to view the video. ...

11 minutes ago, stonewall said:

No one wants to be african, Indian, Pakistani, not when they are in their own countries and continents anyway, so they get student visas to study/work in Ukraine, Hurrah we are Ukrainian (but still maintain their customs and mindsets), but then shit hits the fan in their adopted countries, under 60 fighting age males need to fight for their country, f**k that for a game of call of duty, we are Africans, Indians, Pakistanis, fair enough Ukraine gave us a better start but f**k them, we don't really owe them allegiance in fact we owe them f**k all, let's jump back on the refugee bandwagon, f**k western Europe, we want the real deal ?

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's exactly how it is 100%

You know it, I know it, every f****r knows it, I can't understand how anyone processing the Ukrainian refugees doesn't click on and say "Oi, hold on a minute............." 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mackem said:

You know it, I know it, every f****r knows it, I can't understand how anyone processing the Ukrainian refugees doesn't click on and say "Oi, hold on a minute............." 

I know I’m like a stuck record but I have said it many, many times and I’m at a loss that people still haven’t cottoned on:

You are being replaced !…..quiet deliberately replaced ! 

No ifs, no buts, no “there must be some other reason”, replaced !

They don’t deal with these people because they don’t want to, they just want us to hurry up and die off as soon as possible !

The sooner people actually take this fact on board the better. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know I’m like a stuck record but I have said it many, many times and I’m at a loss that people still haven’t cottoned on:

You are being replaced !…..quiet deliberately replaced ! 

No ifs, no buts, no “there must be some other reason”, replaced !

They don’t deal with these people because they don’t want to, they just want us to hurry up and die off as soon as possible !

The sooner people actually take this fact on board the better. 

I ain't being replaced, I don't live in Ireland, your being replaced ?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mackem said:

I ain't being replaced, I don't live in Ireland, your being replaced ?

I know you don’t mate, and yes, you’re right !

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

I know you don’t mate, and yes, you’re right !

The genie is out of the bottle, that's the truth of the matter, it's way to late to redress the balance, the damage has long since been done, it's the future generations who will feel the full weight of it, the UK will have a Muslim PM, Ireland will be the same as the brit mainland because nothing is done to turn back the fake 90% male asylum seekers who take the piss out of the UK aided by the weak wristed traitorous lefty apologists.People are going to have to live with it. 

• Like 4
On 04/05/2022 at 09:35, mackem said:

No one wants to be african, Indian, Pakistani, not when they are in their own countries and continents anyway, so they get student visas to study/work in Ukraine, Hurrah we are Ukrainian (but still maintain their customs and mindsets), but then shit hits the fan in their adopted countries, under 60 fighting age males need to fight for their country, f**k that for a game of call of duty, we are Africans, Indians, Pakistanis, fair enough Ukraine gave us a better start but f**k them, we don't really owe them allegiance in fact we owe them f**k all, let's jump back on the refugee bandwagon, f**k western Europe, we want the real deal ?

• Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Luckily enough our local guards ain’t too PC yet, not that they need to because their isn’t really any spades……I was sat in a cafe one evening last year chatting to a sergeant who had made the front page of the paper for calling one a dirty f***ing monkey ! Lol

He f***ing loathes them and all the time we have lads like him local I’ll feel ok.