Some headstone

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im no marble sculptor mate ive no idea if its good,bad or indifferent but as someone mentioned earlier to have it in a public cemetery feet away from where others might want to sit in quiet reflection

Council's can sometimes be a bit on the officious side ,a bit small minded ,BUT there is a difference between insisting wind chimes are removed or getting letters warning about too many teddy bears on

It annoys me when councils decide what's tasteful or not in cemeteries. Its a matter of personal choice. f**k all to do with petty officials. One man's tackiness is another man's good taste.  Not

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

His street and certainly the area isn't exactly how he portrayed it ? average houseprice in his street is around £400k,its not exactly the ghetto, but he said gun-crime/gang fights are a daily occurance, the same guy has his pic and bio on an acting website saying he is like Tom Hardy ?

f****n he'll I don't no how they can hold there head up , 400k houses making out he lives in war torn Syria ??? let me guess  he's never Ben beet in Al ees lyfe , ?

11 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Tacky as f**k.How many bare knuckle kings of the Gypsies is there?

All of them think terr the Kings or beat the Kings lol just have a quick climps of that dvd knuckle,, once you get past the marrying of cousins and the ponys and caravans there all the Kings ? 

2 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

f****n he'll I don't no how they can hold there head up , 400k houses making out he lives in war torn Syria ??? let me guess  he's never Ben beet in Al ees lyfe , ?

To be honest I think he feels downtrodden because the average houseprice in the general area is around £520k,its tough in da ghetto bruv ?

17 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.YORKSHIREPOST.CO.UK

Britain's 'biggest headstone' weighing 37 tonnes and featuring a solar-powered jukebox may have to be torn down after...

Sheffield council has a lot of crackpot lefty's in it's Chambers i will be very surprised if it's torn down on the councils say so.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

It'd be ok if it was like a mausoleum, 

Mcalpine's have their family museum in Cobham cem, its nice and peaceful, my mate Gary was the gravedigger, travellers burnt the huge heavy gates to the tomb off but couldn't carry them away due to their weight, now there's CCTV and an alarm linked to a private security company triggered when you walk the path. 

4 hours ago, mushroom said:

You can’t buy class, evidently ?‍♂️

Suppose it's what you define as class ,not a lot about nowadays, and it is not buyable, you've got it or you haven't, shitty designer labels ,and flash motor isn't class 

• Like 7