out of interest, foreign land hunting.

17 minutes ago, levigsp said:

Trout, Salmon, Pike, Carp, Tarpon, GT, various Mackerel, Dorado, various Tuna, various Bill fish etc.

Cool ? only one I not done on fly on your list is gt on fly I get ther one day maybe  ? but been pre occupied with snook redfish tarpon gt is not in my zone it’s area related ya know pirates Tetsi malaria and the rest ? tarpon on fly is my addiction along bones n cudas ?? the fish is a beauty im the cnt hanging on it  to revive her 

4D9377DF-5982-4E64-B63D-6EFDD8B5319E.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 5

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, I would agree with you fellah?  

The master at work.

Ever do much by Milton Keynes tho

Posted Images

I once had a jar full of stickle back out the river coal it was the summer holidays my Reebok classics were soaked to the hilt managed to bag me and my mate  a good 20 or 30 and leach the size of my finger I look back at that day and think we are truly standing on the shoulders of giants 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
1 minute ago, Penda said:

I once had a jar full of stickle back out the river coal it was the summer holidays my Reebok classics were soaked to the hilt managed to bag me and my mate  a good 20 or 30 and leach the size of my finger I look back at that day and think we are truly standing on the shoulders of giants 

Size is irrelevant compared to enjoyment.

5 minutes ago, Penda said:

This brought a tear 2 my eye brother

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, levigsp said:

So in the past couple of days on this forum I have yarned about various things, other countries, different breeds of dog and people, slavery, woman etc etc. 

So it got me thinking and i thought I would post this rare photo!

ideal.jpg

who's in the photo...is she a model...is it a famous picture

• Haha 2