Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, I would agree with you fellah?  

The master at work.

Ever do much by Milton Keynes tho

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

He's for real??

He is a good kid to be honest, always been a bit different, I still think of him as a small boy, I facetimed him this morning, he was doing an online seminar on burn victims, they grow up quick ?

IMG_20220321_145812.jpg

IMG_20220321_145746.jpg

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, sandymere said:

As to Whin. He's a bit of a dick but i'd wish no harm to any man and as he's not been about of late hopefully he's just had enough of the stick he got rather than something wrong.

Yup, hope he is still bagging up on the salmo, vennie, and not failing to mention the phessies ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gunter said:

Would never really appeal to me travelling to some tribe for a hunt or going to the outback that being said ive  travelled from Ireland to England Wales done a lot of digging and done a bit of lamping made some good friends and  getting to see the different land and other bits and bats and i really enjoy it always plenty of digging to be had to plenty of animals about i love digging terriers thats why i go but the thing always sticks with me was lamping the boar in the fod was good experience and something I probably won't do again so in a nutshell i dont think you could beat Ireland or the UK or travel anywere that'll have the same quality of  terriers or single handed running dog than whats on offer

Oh u haven't lived man ,I went blow piping wi the pygmies of the Congo basin

• Haha 2