• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, I would agree with you fellah?  

The master at work.

Ever do much by Milton Keynes tho

Posted Images

Wow, so many interesting posts, from well travelled hunting men,...it would seem that this unique site has now finally gone, Intercontinental..?

Kinda brings my own, humble UK wide, rabbiting career, into perspective?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Wow, so many interesting posts, from well travelled hunting men,...it would seem that this unique site has now finally gone, Intercontinental..?

AK1A0963.JPG

So Phil its each to their own, life choices and opportunities. Rather strangely nearly every door into hunting around the globe has been opened by a woman, often wealthy and keen of hunting company. Nice photo, something I have few of. the dog has merle collie in its ancestry, 3/4 cross or more?

3 minutes ago, levigsp said:

So Phil its each to their own, life choices and opportunities. Rather strangely nearly every door into hunting around the globe has been opened by a woman, often wealthy and keen of hunting company. Nice photo, something I have few of. the dog has merle collie in its ancestry, 3/4 cross or more?

Agree women can open doors but they can also bite and the 3 inch furry gash can ruin a good hunting man wreck a fishing quest and much more 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Agree women can open doors but they can also bite and the 3 inch furry gash can ruin a good man 

? Women can make a man or break a man sadly. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Agree women can open doors but they can also bite and the 3 inch furry gash can ruin a good hunting man wreck a fishing quest and much more 

I stayed single for 50 years for those reasons, I found it safer to borrow someone else's than keep my own.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

AK1A0963.JPG

World wide il stick to the Midlands I get dizzy if I go past the welsh boarder

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, levigsp said:

Bit of a gigolo  was you ?

• Haha 1