Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, I would agree with you fellah?  

The master at work.

Ever do much by Milton Keynes tho

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Black neck said:

Just reminded me of the time I was hunting wi a little known tribe in Tanzania, well unfortunately the natives took me for a sofisticated white god type diety, and regrettably they insisted the young women of the village took turns felating me (as was the local custom) I was completely embarrassed by the whole affair ? 

Blacky, did you know the Tanzanian tribes had a custom of dressing the diseased old men as young women to pleasure the white tourists ?

• Haha 6
22 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I suppose. I caught them out, while one was hard at work another was twerking me and "her" grizzled nut fell out of it's loin cloth. I still have PTSD plus STD"s.

Reminds me of the time I was over your way ,coursing wombats wi a little known tribe of aboriginals, well somehow in my attempts 2 overcome the language barrier I inadvertently introduced the tribe to the benefits of rimming 

• Haha 6
22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Reminds me of the time I was over your way ,coursing wombats wi a little known tribe of aboriginals, well somehow in my attempts 2 overcome the language barrier I inadvertently introduced the tribe to the benefits of rimming 

My blue bitches grandfather broke his back, hitting a ditch coursing a wombat, true story. The indigenous over here  are used to being rimmed by the gov, true story.

• Haha 3
18 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

My blue bitches grandfather broke his back, hitting a ditch coursing a wombat, true story. The indigenous over here  are used to being rimmed by the gov, true story.

We all getting rimmed by government

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I put a post up a while ago looking for and recommendations, suggestions for a European trip. Had just about f**k all, so from that I assume most folk haven’t done feck all ? 

Have hunted in France, Spain, Slovakia /Poland and Hungary. 

Like you said, sheepy, in your reply to me on said thread, not everyone is as lucky as you.