Jamal edwards died

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never heard of the geezer but people jumping on deaths in the hope it can be linked to Covid is a f****n sorry state of affairs !

sadiq khan virtue signaling,what a c**t of a man. 

That's the truth of it ..99% of people don't give a f**k either way, a few need to keep proving a point one way or another and are quite frankly bores!

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Done well for himself?..but I can't listen to that Grime shite...all them plastic wannabee gangster types?

Gave Ed Sheehan a platform in early years (I can’t stand his music either) example etc. didn’t realise his mum was Brenda on loose women ?

• Like 1

I had genuinely never heard of the bloke but I watched a clip on the news yesterday of an interview he did and he was a quiet, polite and well spoken nice young man from what I seen of him.

Came across very well. 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

I had genuinely never heard of the bloke but I watched a clip on the news yesterday of an interview he did and he was a quiet, polite and well spoken nice young man from what I seen of him.

Came across very well. 

?

48 minutes ago, WILF said:

Came across very well. 

Actually had the pleasure of meeting him a few years back through a mutual friend and honestly he was a cracking lad with a great business head on his shoulders who has done so much for his community.

• Like 1