Russia Ukraine WW3

4 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

This sounds like the anger of the disenfranchised. You may have noticed I don't quote popular media or the government. I give my own assessments of what is going on.

ATB

Assessment from what information Mickey? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

This sounds like the anger of the disenfranchised. You may have noticed I don't quote popular media or the government. I give my own assessments of what is going on.

ATB

Where have I quoted anyone but you on this thread? Only social media I use is this site pal....most of you yanks are deluded,your government pushes its agendas all across the globe,sticking its beak where its not wanted..?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Where have I quoted anyone but you on this thread? Only social media I use is this site pal....most of you yanks are deluded,your government pushes its agendas all across the globe,sticking its beak where its not wanted..?

I'm on a few American hunting/trapping sites, and to be fair, a lot of the lads on there can see what's going on. They don't have any confidence in their government, or main news stations.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

We do look out for our interests. Just like every other country. Who would expect different? We were asked (begged) to get involved  in two completely asinine World Wars in Europe. After that we should let Europe call the shots? No. We had bigger concerns and we put Western Europe to work. No more Empires, and everyone got to trade with everyone. So, what exactly are you upset about?

8 hours ago, EDDIE B said:

Assessment from what information Mickey? ?

Go back and read my first post on this thread. I was trying to answer what I thought was a sincere question from Scotty. Of course now I know he was just trolling.

4 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

We do look out for our interests. Just like every other country. Who would expect different? We were asked (begged) to get involved  in two completely asinine World Wars in Europe. After that we should let Europe call the shots? No. We had bigger concerns and we put Western Europe to work. No more Empires, and everyone got to trade with everyone. So, what exactly are you upset about?

you are clueless you got involved for gain we have only just payed you off for helping in in ww2 ffs 

man’s ukraine all the aid isn’t free if zelensky manages to stay in power ukraine will be yours to pillage for the next hundred years 

but russia and china will be knocking you off your pedestal in the coming years 

the usa now is a shit hole full a junkies 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you are clueless you got involved for gain we have only just payed you off for helping in in ww2 ffs 

man’s ukraine all the aid isn’t free if zelensky manages to stay in power ukraine will be yours to pillage for the next hundred years 

but russia and china will be knocking you off your pedestal in the coming years 

the usa now is a shit hole full a junkies 

I'm far from clueless. Your emotional by nature. This makes you susceptible to coercion from the Russian Bot Farms. Your above post is hard evidence of this.

Both China and Russia have a failing demographic. Certainly this is Russias last war in their present form.

Anthony Blinken is going to China as we speak to see what options are available. But honestly, there are none. Corporations are leaving and taking the jobs with them. Dependant on imports to feed their people and power their industry. They literally have nothing to offer any longer.

Someone said recently that microchips are what steel was in WWII. Well we have taken most of that away from China now. They should have been better neighbors.

• Haha 3
23 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

I'm far from clueless. Your emotional by nature. This makes you susceptible to coercion from the Russian Bot Farms. Your above post is hard evidence of this.

Both China and Russia have a failing demographic. Certainly this is Russias last war in their present form.

Anthony Blinken is going to China as we speak to see what options are available. But honestly, there are none. Corporations are leaving and taking the jobs with them. Dependant on imports to feed their people and power their industry. They literally have nothing to offer any longer.

Someone said recently that microchips are what steel was in WWII. Well we have taken most of that away from China now. They should have been better neighbors.

Taken it from China lol.Usually like your posts but what exactly have you taken off China .

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Taken it from China lol.Usually like your posts but what exactly have you taken off China .

Thanks, I like your posts as well. What have we taken from China? Higher end (for China) chip manufacturing for one. Manufacturing jobs in general for another. Seems you would already know this though.

23 minutes ago, Mickey Finn said:

Thanks, I like your posts as well. What have we taken from China? Higher end (for China) chip manufacturing for one. Manufacturing jobs in general for another. Seems you would already know this though.

No mate ,most everything we see on internet searches still originates from China .

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/liz_churchill10/status/1671376602284937219/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1671376602284937219&currentTweetUser=liz_churchill10

looks like more conspiracies coming true from these bio labs ….. their kidnapping and torturing kids on the masses and we had people on here feeling sorry for little old Ukraine the Russians are in there cleaning up the elites sick f***ing horrors 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

How did his visit work out mickey lol 

must have cashed in those big checks 

wasn’t the Americans against China invading Taiwan ….. im Confused can’t keep up with all the Russian bot propaganda 

33 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

https://twitter.com/liz_churchill10/status/1671376602284937219/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1671376602284937219&currentTweetUser=liz_churchill10

looks like more conspiracies coming true from these bio labs ….. their kidnapping and torturing kids on the masses and we had people on here feeling sorry for little old Ukraine the Russians are in there cleaning up the elites sick f***ing horrors 

What’s funny kanny ? 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3