Russia Ukraine WW3

33 minutes ago, kanny said:

Information warfare is rife on both sides,  if he's classed as a security risk in a war zone then it's goodbye from him , its standard practice for  ANY country at war even ours.

So would that work on both sides kanny,I hear folk saying putin gets rid of his 'opposition' or is it a case it's OK when we do it lol

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, Francie said:

So would that work on both sides kanny,I hear folk saying putin gets rid of his 'opposition' or is it a case it's OK when we do it lol

I'm not arguing the rights or wrongs, just what it is ...under war Time emergency laws are bought in  giving governments the right  to do whatever they please more or less, for example im not sure if putin has officially moved up to war status yet but if he does he will have the right to empty the  oligarchs  bank accounts,  if this reporter was broadcasting sensitive information that went against Ukraine from within Ukraine then he'd be fair game under war time rules. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

So you want to rape and murder children but your scared of the repurcussions? 

That’s TOTALLY NOT what the bloke said is it !

Who remembers Ronald Reagan “we got there just in time” ?

Anyone ?

Well, it’s when they invaded Grenada because they said Cuba was going to set up bases there……you know, like when NATO says Ukraine can possibly join and Putin invaded ? 
Except obviously Putins invasion is a violation of sovereignty and Americas is called protecting security ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

By the way, in the Grenada invasion the USAF accidentally rinsed a mental hospital and a load of its patients ! 

But remember folks, bad old Putin ! Lol 

• Like 1
On 19/04/2022 at 08:01, waltjnr said:

Used to be a bible ,or silver cigarette case ,guess thats progression for ya ! ?

Who is dreaming that stuff up ?……”a phone stops a 7.62 round !!”

This will be the same type of phone that smashes into a million bits of you drop it on the carpet stopping one of the highest powered rounds in the world that will literally leave an exit wound like the top of a bucket ? 

Just shows that it’s bullshit overdrive mate ! 

21 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s TOTALLY NOT what the bloke said is it !

Who remembers Ronald Reagan “we got there just in time” ?

Anyone ?

Well, it’s when they invaded Grenada because they said Cuba was going to set up bases there……you know, like when NATO says Ukraine can possibly join and Putin invaded ? 
Except obviously Putins invasion is a violation of sovereignty and Americas is called protecting security ! Lol ? 

Yes pretty much, the original comment was about how average British lads would conduct themselves if conscripted into war, I do not think we would be wholesale raping and murdering like the red army in 1945, like so many other armies since and like Russia is allegedly doing now, its not how (most of us) are raised its not how our professional soldiers or conscripts have conducted themselves in the past. There will always be exceptions but that's what they'd be. 

1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

Yes pretty much, the original comment was about how average British lads would conduct themselves if conscripted into war, I do not think we would be wholesale raping and murdering like the red army in 1945, like so many other armies since and like Russia is allegedly doing now, its not how (most of us) are raised its not how our professional soldiers or conscripts have conducted themselves in the past. There will always be exceptions but that's what they'd be. 

Mate, human beings given the right motivations or just let off the leash are capable of almost anything…..and to be fair it is always small minorities in any given population but they exist everywhere.

Its probably only a small population in the scale of the Russian military, same story for the US at places like Mi Li (spell?), same for the Tottenkopf Verbande and same for the British kicking heads off Bore children in Africa……humans are the most savage creature on the planet. 

I would also add, you have to consider the sheer scale of Russia in these things…..there will be soldiers in that army (same as 1940s) that come from places that are little more than primitive ! 
They probably never encountered a human being who wasn’t from their remote village before the army ! 
They may as well have been living in caves !

Thats just not the story for most developed countries. 

Edited by WILF
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Who is dreaming that stuff up ?……”a phone stops a 7.62 round !!”

This will be the same type of phone that smashes into a million bits of you drop it on the carpet stopping one of the highest powered rounds in the world that will literally leave an exit wound like the top of a bucket ? 

Just shows that it’s bullshit overdrive mate ! 

I know from bitter experience, just a little skate boarding accident rendered mine f****d!! Lol

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, mackem said:

looks like there concentrating on the mine they have found and forgetting there could be many more...

like that Netflix film based on a true story set in Afghanistan...troop of soldiers walking in a dried up river bed..one gets blown up...then whilst there trying to rescue him...others end up the same...real sad shit

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

looks like there concentrating on the mine they have found and forgetting there could be many more...

like that Netflix film based on a true story set in Afghanistan...troop of soldiers walking in a dried up river bed..one gets blown up...then whilst there trying to rescue him...others end up the same...real sad shit

Kajaki dam incident I think? 

• IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3