Russia Ukraine WW3

It’s only my opinion, but contractors only fight for who is paying them. 
Putin has been starving Wagner PMG of supplies, maybe he is late with their wages aswell, perhaps the sanctions are biting harder than he admits ? 
It takes a lot of money and materials to wage a war, and perhaps Putin is running out of both ?

As I say, just an opinion.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

And this is a culmination of economically squeezing the oligarchy. See if the Wagner head has the backing of real political players now. If real military, intelligence and oligarchs back him then Russia will be in full revolution. Could easy get squashed. Putin is an operator.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I just hope for the west especially englandistan, he doesnt push the nuke button.as we know england will be his easiest target

Why would England be his easiest target ?

We have very good nuclear defence and attack capabilities,

Eastern European countries such as Poland, Hungary, etc , and the Baltic states would be far easier targets.

Cheers.

6 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Eastern European countries such as Poland, Hungary, etc , and the Baltic states would be far easier targets.

Cheers.

Tbf mate we have no nuclear defences. Our sole defence strategy is our ability to attack.

10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Tbf mate we have no nuclear defences. Our sole defence strategy is our ability to attack.

Our defence is M.A.D.

If Russia launched a nuclear attack on us , even if we were destroyed, so would Russia be, by a combination of our nuclear capabilities and the invoking of Article 5 of the NATO treaty.

Thats our defence.

Cheers.

11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Our defence is M.A.D.

If Russia launched a nuclear attack on us , even if we were destroyed, so would Russia be, by a combination of our nuclear capabilities and the invoking of Article 5 of the NATO treaty.

Thats our defence.

Cheers.

Maybe semantics but you differentiated between defence and attack. Defence against ballistic missiles is an entire field separate from strike capability. Our defence is out attack capability. But in the face of an attack, we have absolutely no defence capability. I was just clarifying that. Deterrence isn’t really defence. 

6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Maybe semantics but you differentiated between defence and attack. Defence against ballistic missiles is an entire field separate from strike capability. Our defence is out attack capability. But in the face of an attack, we have absolutely no defence capability. I was just clarifying that. Deterrence isn’t really defence. 

I bow to your superior knowledge.

Cheers.

If anywhere is getting nuked it’s western Russia to stop a 30k strong battle hardened rebel army taking the throne. And then Ukraine to save face when the occupation forces are forced back to the homeland to shore up putins control.

• Like 1

One thing to come out of this is that Russia’s non nuclear forces have been vastly over rated ! 
The days when the west worried about the Russian armoured juggernaut rolling over the Central European plains into Germany are long gone. 
Maybe our military planners knew this and is why the ran down manpower and tank regiments?

Its already been said the Russian Black Sea Fleet could be destroyed before weighing anchor by “stand off launched” weapons, and so could there armoured divisions.

Lets hope their nuclear capabilities are as obsolete and badly managed as their conventional forces.

Cheers.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

One thing to come out of this is that Russia’s non nuclear forces have been vastly over rated ! 
The days when the west worried about the Russian armoured juggernaut rolling over the Central European plains into Germany are long gone. 
Maybe our military planners knew this and is why the ran down manpower and tank regiments?

Its already been said the Russian Black Sea Fleet could be destroyed before weighing anchor by “stand off launched” weapons, and so could there armoured divisions.

Lets hope their nuclear capabilities are as obsolete and badly managed as their conventional forces.

Cheers.

The problem with nuclear, is that even antique nuclear, is still nuclear 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

He sees the west being led by GB and the USA, we are closer and hes had gripes with GB for many yrs now

• Like 2

Apparently they have reached Moscow, if he’s done this off his own back then the bloke is nuts, if he’s got the backing of a large amount of the Russian army and politicians then Putin’s time could be up, there doesn’t seem to have been any real effort to stop them getting to Moscow