Russia Ukraine WW3

9 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

I would think Russia will outlast Ukraine. Even with the support the west is providing. Ukraine is at a disadvantage with numbers. Russia has taken thousands of their children back to Russia for adoption by Russian families. Most of the women have left and there isn't going to be much for them to return for. Many of the younger men will be in the ground. Or so traumatized by the war...

Why wouldn't the women just stay where they are and make a new start?

But you are certainly right about the west having the power.

Keeping up to date with CNN there mate good work 

• Haha 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

What Russia the only country in the world that can survive alone and needs nothing from anyone will be beaten within a year, did you advise tony Blair that Iraq would be all his within 6 weeks and the people would welcome the west with open arms I think the delusion lies a little closer to home 

Add to that your average Russian is way more used to hardship than your average westerner.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, mackay said:

Add to that your average Russian is way more used to hardship than your average westerner.

Could you imaging us sending over a load of Sam Smith influenced fighting men backed by the USA and the black lives matter movement  napoleon I believe was the first person to cast eyes on Russia in a deluded hope of bringing them into a eu super state followed by Adolfo hitler funded and backed by the good old USA and ourselves of course but they have all failed so now we are going about it from another angle, but if anyone believes the outcome will be any different this time they are totally deluded 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, mackay said:

Russians are a people so different to us in many ways with regards to mindset. 

Our kid served with them in the legion and the stories he has about them are frightening. It's often the vodka that does for them, it's part of their identity. They would group together and if you upset one you upset them all, then they would get drunk and stab each other over the smallest argument. If they were stressed they had to be kept away from machines that ran on petrol because they would drink it as they worked. 

We had a bloke in the village who had a chicken catching business, he employed eastern Europeans , he took on a Russian team leader so eventually all the staff were Russians and I believe Latvians. They lived in local house here. They were nice lads, but edgy, nobody would mess with them though. Interestingly they displaced some travellers who were setting up in the area. Even the gypsies knew not to cross them and after a few slight disagreements they got out of dodge. Eventually they all moved on when the English boss man retired, I expected a few to settle but they didn't. Like I say they were no real issues to the locals and in many ways handy to have around. Sometimes they got smashed on vodka and would fight or do something insane but the next day it was forgotten and they would shake hands with anyone they had upset.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Could you imaging us sending over a load of Sam Smith influenced fighting men backed by the USA and the black lives matter movement  napoleon I believe was the first person to cast eyes on Russia in a deluded hope of bringing them into a eu super state followed by Adolfo hitler funded and backed by the good old USA and ourselves of course but they have all failed so now we are going about it from another angle, but if anyone believes the outcome will be any different this time they are totally deluded 

I think that sums it up well. Only thing I  would add is I don't believe the battles are or were over Russia itself....more the EU border countries, as we are seeing, like Crimea and Ukraine. 

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Our kid served with them in the legion and the stories he has about them are frightening. It's often the vodka that does for them, it's part of their identity. They would group together and if you upset one you upset them all, then they would get drunk and stab each other over the smallest argument. If they were stressed they had to be kept away from machines that ran on petrol because they would drink it as they worked. 

We had a bloke in the village who had a chicken catching business, he employed eastern Europeans , he took on a Russian team leader so eventually all the staff were Russians and I believe Latvians. They lived in local house here. They were nice lads, but edgy, nobody would mess with them though. Interestingly they displaced some travellers who were setting up in the area. Even the gypsies knew not to cross them and after a few slight disagreements they got out of dodge. Eventually they all moved on when the English boss man retired, I expected a few to settle but they didn't. Like I say they were no real issues to the locals and in many ways handy to have around. Sometimes they got smashed on vodka and would fight or do something insane but the next day it was forgotten and they would shake hands with anyone they had upset.

Totally diffrent but I been working with a load of Bulgarians. Was abit apprehensive at first but can honestly say that have never worked with such a good bunch of chaps. Although the language barrier is an issue been out with them for beers etc took them to couple places on the moors whilst there here. They keep asking me to go Bulgaria on holiday as they want to show me their country. Told them sort some hunting I’m sure I would be tempted then ?

• Like 5
11 hours ago, dodger said:

Very sad alround as for the women most were getting raped can't blame them for fleeing, so sad about the kids..

Most were getting raped? Everybody knows the Ukrainians are not saints. Turns out they are amazingly competent soldiers. But I don't think they are a bunch of rapists. This sounds like more Russian BOT propaganda to me.

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Keeping up to date with CNN there mate good work 

Is that what they are saying? lol

Russia does have tremendous resources and land. Their demographic is poor but it's secure borders they lack. That's why I think they'll outlast Ukraine. But in the end, they'll either have to deal with un securable borders with NATO countries. Or fight NATO. Which would be a very poor choice for all involved. 

2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Could you imaging us sending over a load of Sam Smith influenced fighting men backed by the USA and the black lives matter movement  napoleon I believe was the first person to cast eyes on Russia in a deluded hope of bringing them into a eu super state followed by Adolfo Hitler funded and backed by the good old USA and ourselves of course but they have all failed so now we are going about it from another angle, but if anyone believes the outcome will be any different this time they are totally deluded 

What the heck are you talking about here? Nobody in the west is talking about invading Russia. If Ukraine did so in a meaningful way. Western support would stop quickly. No new equipment or ordnance, and no maintenance for equipment they already have. That would please some of you guys here.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

We have a half ways decent sized Russian community here in Michigan. They are no trouble at all.

15 hours ago, Borr said:

Russia will be done within a year , china are beholden on feeding a billion people , India and Brazil they swinging states better pick a side soon. I honestly think people are deluded when they talk about western power , the west has the resources to crush the entire world financial, political, weapon etc . And in my view the majority of leaders just want their coffers filled....people are pawns.

the usa will be finished within ten year taking every c**ts resources for paper isnt washing any more lol 

5 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

Most were getting raped? Everybody knows the Ukrainians are not saints. Turns out they are amazingly competent soldiers. But I don't think they are a bunch of rapists. This sounds like more Russian BOT propaganda to me.

I meant getting raped by the Russians...

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3