Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Which way are you trying to argue ? 

You started off saying Russia was great because they weren’t afraid to kill folk they didn’t like or agree with in any country.

And now UK and USA are bad because they wreck countries got their own gains ?

I don’t like how our gov or the USA do things but I’m just confused what you’re actually trying to argue 

UK wrecks countries yet he wants to bring back Maggie? 

Fella, is just taking the piss……contradicting himself goodo….

25 minutes ago, Borr said:

? Or anyone in range of North Korean missiles , what's China gonna do with 1.4 billion workers if USA , Europe etc stop importing products.... they're also responsible for COVID outbreak as far as I'm concerned...at the very least preventing the rest of the world from being prepared for it....

lol the old in range a that badman in north korea propoganda at its finest lol 

the covid outbreak was from a chinese lab funded by your saviours the good old usa lol comical 

maybe trade with india iran pakistan south america russia asia plenty for china to trade with mate

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

its a simple fact the uk usa far worse for been c**ts then russia and china 

I agree that American recent foreign policy has been poor regards Iraq , they've destabilised various countries to maintain their position , the British empire is long gone and only good for historical reference. But have you personally gained from their policies, probably all of the western world has....

Just now, Borr said:

I agree that American recent foreign policy has been poor regards Iraq , they've destabilised various countries to maintain their position , the British empire is long gone and only good for historical reference. But have you personally gained from their policies, probably all of the western world has....

i agree we were better for it decades ago but the c**ts now rob aload of oil and put the price at the pump up they treat us like the c**ts there robbing off 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

lol the old in range a that badman in north korea propoganda at its finest lol 

the covid outbreak was from a chinese lab funded by your saviours the good old usa lol comical 

maybe trade with india iran pakistan south america russia asia plenty for china to trade with mate

What about when they expand the destabilisation of western countries, to weaken financial systems , political systems etc. If you were a communist they'd remove your property and instruct you on what job you'd do where you live, your political beliefs the educational materials for your children , at the same time as watching your every move and keeping tabs on your hunting life posts, then arrest you , punish your family and friend as guilty by association and then execute you....

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Borr said:

What about when they expand the destabilisation of western countries, to weaken financial systems , political systems etc. If you were a communist they'd remove your property and instruct you on what job you'd do where you live, your political beliefs the educational materials for your children , at the same time as watching your every move and keeping tabs on your hunting life posts, then arrest you , punish your family and friend as guilty by association and then execute you....

Sounds like the British in Ireland not so long ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Borr said:

thank f**k were notgoing gto be chinese aye mate 

3 minutes ago, Borr said:

You think this is not already happening in the UK?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
3 minutes ago, stop.end said:

You think this is not already happening in the UK?

I think it's been a constant threat and this will be the end of it, years of work by China undone by Putin , he won't be welcome after the house cleaning is finished...

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

ask the irish argentines iraqis libyans afghans africans and plenty more what they think of us mate lol 

I don't disagree with that, except for Argentina, they invaded sovereign British territory, populated by British people who's wish was to remain British, what I disagree with is "UK/USA bad.....Russia/China good "

Theyve all done things we wouldn't be proud of, but on the whole, I'm pleased to be on the west side of the east/west divide.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3