Russia Ukraine WW3

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

Kim jong un … xi of China and putin didn’t know what to make of trump … would he bomb them would he ban all imports from their country would he massively sanction them … and that uncertainty i what st

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

??JUST IN - China and Taiwan ships are in a standoff on the Taiwan Strait

Taiwan's defence ministry said it had spotted 70 Chinese aircraft, including Su-30 fighters and H-6 bombers, as well as 11 ships, around Taiwan.

About 20 military ships - half from China and half from Taiwan - are involved in a stand-off near the Taiwan Strait's sensitive median line, according to Reuters.

BF2127D5-EBFE-472D-AA4C-23A44DD09171.png

f***ing hell this posts a blast from the past mind we had the hunting life’s dads army telling us Russia never had the means or technology for current war fare and little old Ukraine was kicking their arss …..   ????

the times they are a changing ….

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, scotty12 said:

f***ing hell this posts a blast from the past mind we had the hunting life’s dads army telling us Russia never had the means or technology for current war fare and little old Ukraine was kicking their arss …..   ????

the times they are a changing ….

How... And little ol' Finland just joined NATO , EU defence budget are now massive and Russia are looking for new mercenary groups as Wagner are too big to control , maybe to do with having to empty prisons to have an army ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Borr said:

How... And little ol' Finland just joined NATO , EU defence budget are now massive and Russia are looking for new mercenary groups as Wagner are too big to control , maybe to do with having to empty prisons to have an army ....

And turkeys about to leave nato and join the brics what’s your point little man …. Leave off the frosty jacks for a day me old son 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

And turkeys about to leave nato and join the brics what’s your point little man …. Leave off the frosty jacks for a day me old son 

English vintage mate and who wants turkey in NATO , can't see them leaving tbh and they gave Finland the go ahead although they don't seem keen on others joining...also is this forum the only attention you get or do you have a social media following...asking for a friend..

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

3 minutes ago, Borr said:

English vintage mate and who wants turkey in NATO , can't see them leaving tbh and they gave Finland the go ahead although they don't seem keen on others joining...also is this forum the only attention you get or do you have a social media following...asking for a friend..

????

7 minutes ago, Borr said:

Hahahahaha at least it’s Sunday borr at least it’s Sunday lol ….. I’ve got an only fans account if you want a discounted subscription ? Your always getting f****d over on here why not enjoy watching some else getting f****d for a change my little petal 

• Haha 1
RUMBLE.COM

Russian soldiers are claiming that they’ve made a hideous discovery inside Ukraine, where they say...

Ukraine Is Farming Children in Factories for Elite Pedophiles

Russian soldiers are claiming that they’ve made a hideous discovery inside Ukraine, where they say that children between the ages of 2 and 7 are being raised in factory farm conditions before the attractive ones are sold as sex slaves to elite pedophiles and those who don’t find buyers are “carved up like discarded waste” as their organs are harvested and sold for use at European and Israeli transplant centers.

In video footage from the frontlines of the Russo-Ukrainian War, a visibly emotional Russian officer describes children being treated as if they are “livestock, piglets, or rabbits” by their Ukrainian captors around the town of Izium, where the discovery of a commercial scale child organ harvesting factory was reported.

• Confused 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3