Russia Ukraine WW3

34 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

These sources the same ones that told you the queen would be announced dead back in April?

They are all facts. They just haven't happened yet.

• Like 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

As I said long ago, yes, the Iraq war probably WAS about oil ! 

Saddam and Gaddafhi had dreams of a Muslim empire stretching from North Africa to south east Asia, with either one of them in charge.

If they had been successful it would have been disastrous.

Saddam invaded Kuwait and crossed the border into Saudi Arabia and was heading directly to the Dammam oilfields. 

If he had taken them, he would have control of 40% of the worlds oil and be in a position to threaten the west.

They were both taken out.

Afghanistan was different, it appears to be payback for 9/11, but let's not forget, Afghanistan has been the central player in the "Great Game" since the 17th century , a pawn to be fought over by the great powers. The Russians saw it as a staging point to invade India and threaten the British empire, the British saw it as a bulwark against the Russians.

Much as the Russians see Ukraine as a bulwark against NATO.

Who knows ? We can theorise, dream up conspiracies, etc, but we will never know the true reasons for the global chess games ?

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

As I said long ago, yes, the Iraq war probably WAS about oil ! 

Saddam and Gaddafhi had dreams of a Muslim empire stretching from North Africa to south east Asia, with either one of them in charge.

If they had been successful it would have been disastrous.

Saddam invaded Kuwait and crossed the border into Saudi Arabia and was heading directly to the Dammam oilfields. 

If he had taken them, he would have control of 40% of the worlds oil and be in a position to threaten the west.

They were both taken out.

Afghanistan was different, it appears to be payback for 9/11, but let's not forget, Afghanistan has been the central player in the "Great Game" since the 17th century , a pawn to be fought over by the great powers. The Russians saw it as a staging point to invade India and threaten the British empire, the British saw it as a bulwark against the Russians.

Much as the Russians see Ukraine as a bulwark against NATO.

Who knows ? We can theorise, dream up conspiracies, etc, but we will never know the true reasons for the global chess games ?

Cheers.

?do you think they could of invaded iraq if they wasn’t already in afghanistan fighting a warlord in a cave like something out a comic book chart ? 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?do you think they could of invaded iraq if they wasn’t already in afghanistan fighting a warlord in a cave like something out a comic book chart ? 

Of course they could.

The vast majority of men and material went into Iraq from Saudi Arabia and the Mediterranean. 

The aircraft flew from the carrier groups in the med and bases in saudi. The B52's flew from Diego Garcia and regrouped and re armed at the airport I was on, Jeddah International.

Cheers.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course they could.

The vast majority of men and material went into Iraq from Saudi Arabia and the Mediterranean. 

The aircraft flew from the carrier groups in the med and bases in saudi. The B52's flew from Diego Garcia and regrouped and re armed at the airport I was on, Jeddah International.

Cheers.

Far be it for me from my laptop to question you but are you talking about '03 or '91? I'm 90% sure Saudi refused the US in '03 and most forward basing was in Kuwait?

But yeah, it's mental to think Afghan was in any way a significant staging ground for Iraq. In fact it split forces.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Far be it for me from my laptop to question you but are you talking about '03 or '91? I'm 90% sure Saudi refused the US in '03 and most forward basing was in Kuwait?

But yeah, it's mental to think Afghan was in any way a significant staging ground for Iraq. In fact it split forces.

Both.

Saudi had the infrastructure at far more airports than Kuwait to receive the heavy material.

I hosted some of the crew of the carrier USS Rranger that was docked at Jeddah Seaport.

Saudi may have SAID they didn't allow the use of forward operating bases, but they did allow the the use of the civilian air and seaports.

I was there throughout both wars, although I probably never got within hundreds of miles of any action, I think the term is "REMF" ??

Cheers.

19 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Of course they could.

Cheers.

i dont mean in that way chart i mean would americans been all for it once they thought they were attacked it got the country behind bush to invade afghan then it’s there’s another mad man saddam ? 

>}WIRES; UK UNDER WHITE HATS MILITARY CONTROL

The removal of the UK prime minister ( BORIS J) has led to

Long expected plans of Military control of the country. This long awaited EVENT took over 16 years to bring into play. As the fake UK majesty dynasty ( German bloodlines loyal to the communist VATICAN regime ) has fallen. Over the past 4 years Buckingham palace was closed, their gold was seized under military operations in the end of 2017. The majesty royal crest embed with real gold was removed through the country. >Operations through the UK underground bunkers and airports that housed bioweapons, BIOLABS and human trafficking/experiments

has comes to a near end as the country has now been seized by Military FULL control <

The current UK government under military guidance has now reached a deal with RUSSIA/U.S. Military Whites HATS  to bring the Ukraine War down (as is in earlier statements Russian WILL have Eastern Ukraine and West Ukraine will be reconnected to Poland and central Ukraine will remain).

_The new UK government under military control has now started to comply with bringing down the UN. And NATO by FULLY restructuring the regimes.

_All assets deployed to other countries including the return of their GOLD in 2021 ( direct flights from Cheyenne mountains U.S military base delivery)  that helps run the northern EU currency is now coming into FULL Whites HATS control as the Euro falls and EU continues to FALL under the regimes of the 4rth Reich.

> THE CURRENT COLLAPSE HAPPENING IN EU ECONOMY WILL COME UNDER FULL CONTROL OF THE WHITE HATS ALLIANCE>>>>AFTER THE CURRENT COLLAPSE< <

( I have been telling you this information from Q the Storm Rider official page and Twitter since early 2021 these events would happen ,.. And are now currently taking place)

Xi, China white HATS are watching the development of the new UK system being put into place. The old Central Banking system help created by the VATICAN/ROTHSCHILDS/ Chinese clans has come to an end and the Chinese Dragon families who help create allot of the chaos in the world through deciet given to them are now making sure EU . U S DEEP STATE falls apart.

_ the old Dragon families of China had been lied to several times through the VATICAN and U.S. handlers to hello create a better equal world and had given trillions in Gold back in early 1900s to develop the world into unity but the lies of the CABAL led to World Wars and the creation of deep state world banking system... Now the Chinese Elders, clans and dragon families are helping current their mistakes and also dismantling the CCP communist regimen in their own country.

• Haha 4
21 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

Long expected plans of Military control of the country. This long awaited EVENT took over 16 years to bring into play. As the fake UK majesty dynasty ( German bloodlines loyal to the communist VATICAN regime ) has fallen. Over the past 4 years Buckingham palace was closed, their gold was seized under military operations in the end of 2017. The majesty royal crest embed with real gold was removed through the country. >Operations through the UK underground bunkers and airports that housed bioweapons, BIOLABS and human trafficking/experiments

has comes to a near end as the country has now been seized by Military FULL control <

The current UK government under military guidance has now reached a deal with RUSSIA/U.S. Military Whites HATS  to bring the Ukraine War down (as is in earlier statements Russian WILL have Eastern Ukraine and West Ukraine will be reconnected to Poland and central Ukraine will remain).

_The new UK government under military control has now started to comply with bringing down the UN. And NATO by FULLY restructuring the regimes.

_All assets deployed to other countries including the return of their GOLD in 2021 ( direct flights from Cheyenne mountains U.S military base delivery)  that helps run the northern EU currency is now coming into FULL Whites HATS control as the Euro falls and EU continues to FALL under the regimes of the 4rth Reich.

> THE CURRENT COLLAPSE HAPPENING IN EU ECONOMY WILL COME UNDER FULL CONTROL OF THE WHITE HATS ALLIANCE>>>>AFTER THE CURRENT COLLAPSE< <

( I have been telling you this information from Q the Storm Rider official page and Twitter since early 2021 these events would happen ,.. And are now currently taking place)

Xi, China white HATS are watching the development of the new UK system being put into place. The old Central Banking system help created by the VATICAN/ROTHSCHILDS/ Chinese clans has come to an end and the Chinese Dragon families who help create allot of the chaos in the world through deciet given to them are now making sure EU . U S DEEP STATE falls apart.

_ the old Dragon families of China had been lied to several times through the VATICAN and U.S. handlers to hello create a better equal world and had given trillions in Gold back in early 1900s to develop the world into unity but the lies of the CABAL led to World Wars and the creation of deep state world banking system... Now the Chinese Elders, clans and dragon families are helping current their mistakes and also dismantling the CCP communist regimen in their own country.

Lol...Q anon bullshit... 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, scotty12 said:

That all sounds about right... obvious really when you think about it..?

• Haha 11
5 hours ago, scotty12 said:

I'm beginning to realise that things aren't as they seem and we are being lied to. But when all you do is cut and paste shite it just makes all us 'questioners ' look stupid and turns people against your opinions....it's why nobody takes sandymere seriously.

• Like 3
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3