Russia Ukraine WW3

Just now, Francie said:

Well why was it a conspiracy last week,why did they deny there existence?

So a group of evil world leaders are obviously planning to release a deadly pathogen onto mankind, and secretly Putin is humankinds saviour....if you can't see it then you're stupid or just a dumb sheep, you just have to look closely and ignore all the media as they're all controlled be the evil world leaders, soon we will be harvested and you'll see how clear it was....you fools..

• Haha 2

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to my bunker, can someone pm me when it's safe to come out. 

In 2022, a crack long distance unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the general talk section of th

True story, I knew a lad lived in a flat who had a bedroom for his horticultural interests, I phoned him when he was at home and said "Mate, make sure your extraction is on point, the bizzies are flyi

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Nope, Im on about the so called bio labs, its all down to the way questions are asked and  answered, word games mate

10 minutes ago, Borr said:

So a group of evil world leaders are obviously planning to release a deadly pathogen onto mankind, and secretly Putin is humankinds saviour....if you can't see it then you're stupid or just a dumb sheep, you just have to look closely and ignore all the media as they're all controlled be the evil world leaders, soon we will be harvested and you'll see how clear it was....you fools..

I never said it was the reason,I asked could it be one?

Bb i hear you,an I understand what your saying,but it doesn't explain why they denied they existed?

I looked back at our trusted fact checkers last week an they were fact checking saying the labs didn't exist?

Or maybe they were saying the labs are there but it's nothing to do with war?

Edited by Francie
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

And what is your solution? 

Freezing the assets of the Russian bilionaires serves two purposes. It stops them transferring money into Russia and potentially undermines any support they have for Putin and increases the chance of regime change from within.

It is easy for you to sit on the sidelines slagging everybody off, but I don't see what you are doing to make the world a better place. Perhaps you could enlighten us as to what you have done in the last five years? 

I don’t have a solution, I only think we need to change whatever it is we have been doing and hope things improve.

Im not slagging anyone off, I’m simply offering my viewpoint which seems to be alternative to some folks.

I think “Russian Billionaires” is playing to the mob…..like “Fat cat bankers” or “dole cheat”……..imho, all total bollocks that’s really saying “Oi, look at him over there, look at us hurting him, ain’t we great!”

Pathetic, mind numbing crack to make people who are hard of thinking feel good for two minutes !

I have not done anything in 5 years other than sit in my little modest country pile and watch as we disappear even further down this insane rabbit hole.

Think I’ve covered it all there ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

So you think it’s funny that some young lads are being nonced ? you said some wierd shit on here over the years but fcuk me you are getting worse

why are they sharing it now? Cos chances are it’s misinformation, anything to get folk onside against the ruskies, I don’t care either way about the war but I find it funny you look down your nose at folk who you say are fear mongers, or spreading rumours an misinformation ?? yet the very next topic an your doing same?

I never said its funny that he's noncing boys; I said its funny they've apparently known for 15 years and only decide to share it now. 

I was highlighting something not sharing misinformation but you've obviously decided to follow me today, I'd love to sit and debate with you but I'm off fishing in a min 

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think “Russian Billionaires” is playing to the mob…..like “Fat cat bankers” or “dole cheat”……..imho, all total bollocks that’s really saying “Oi, look at him over there, look at us hurting him, ain’t we great!”

Pathetic, mind numbing crack to make people who are hard of thinking feel good for two minutes !

I think there's a lot of truth in that. We're a country of "tax the billionaires!" so "sanction the oligarchs" isn't a hard sell!

However, lol, there is legitimacy to it in as much as oligarchy is literally a form of government, like monarchy/democracy etc. The Russian oligarchs are part of the power structure governing Russia. Targeting them is equivalent to targeting Russian government. From a tactical point of view, if a group is to take down Putin from within, it'll probably be a member of the oligarchy or a member of the intelligence/military that leads it.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I think there's a lot of truth in that. We're a country of "tax the billionaires!" so "sanction the oligarchs" isn't a hard sell!

However, lol, there is legitimacy to it in as much as oligarchy is literally a form of government, like monarchy/democracy etc. The Russian oligarchs are part of the power structure governing Russia. Targeting them is equivalent to targeting Russian government. From a tactical point of view, if a group is to take down Putin from within, it'll probably be a member of the oligarchy or a member of the intelligence/military that leads it.

I think that was the initial belief, but I get the impression Putin has gone rogue , doesn't involve oligarchs, then we were told he's using an inner circle made up of possibly more extreme views and USSR types. But then he's ridiculed them on national television, I honestly think he's running solo on decision making . I also think whomever does away with him and survives might have the keys to the kingdom , hopefully they're a friend to the west..

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If they turning lads away with no experience then he will end up handing out aid in Poland or coming home ?

Did he head off to Poland?He could have found a way in, just blagged about being in an NGO charity or glossed over his lack of experience, depends how his character is ?

• Like 1
  • IanB changed the title to Russia Ukraine WW3