Blown Dogs?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, juckler123 said:

Crafty too Katchum ?

10712626_10202995728641994_6666558237815084460_o.jpg

Nice one, you taught it how to stalk, like a thick collie cross!!

You might be on to something with your way of training pure salukis.  DON'T buy a collie cross, buy a pure saluki, and train it to act like a collie cross, genius!!  ?

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

a good strong dog is good for em katchum finisher that necks em im not really needed bull mate 

Interesting comments on this post you learn something new everyday , that’s 40 years down the drain ?

I’ve waisted my time keeping what I keep the last 20 years then …ffs … if only I’d come on here earlier and leant a few things …..dam ….?

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Big Ron said:

Interesting comments on this post you learn something new everyday , that’s 40 years down the drain ?

I’ve waisted my time keeping what I keep the last 20 years then …ffs … if only I’d come on here earlier and leant a few things …..dam ….?

glad i have been of some help ron just think you’d a only needed to take out one dog instead of a motor load ? 

10 hours ago, juckler123 said:

It was twelve weeks old ?

Why put owt up pal on this forum its full plonkers owt you put they can't wait to put something up to slate it.  Always been same these f***ing old pit pony's sat in there arm chairs. Think they know it all because they've been abart abit. Don't get me wrong there is some decent old bout on this forum some have opened my eyes tho who thought was okay but couldn't help but jump on the OAP free bus lol. You just do what you do mate f**k the rest. Put something up to wind them up like loads of pesta they hate that ?. f***ing fewwitting an yamping boyzzzzz are the bee knees. They've lost there legs with old age. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Why put owt up pal on this forum its full plonkers owt you put they can't wait to put something up to slate it.  Always been same these f***ing old pit pony's sat in there arm chairs. Think they know it all because they've been abart abit. Don't get me wrong there is some decent old bout on this forum some have opened my eyes tho who thought was okay but couldn't help but jump on the OAP free bus lol. You just do what you do mate f**k the rest. Put something up to wind them up like loads of pesta they hate that ?. f***ing fewwitting an yamping boyzzzzz are the bee knees. They've lost there legs with old age. 

just take a pic of a load a pesta?

25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

My old man and others  been running them since the 80s, its more like 40 years now mate ?

Been around a bit before then from what I was told..the deerhound types where still very dominant in the 80's....mid 90's and the bull X's was everywhere....seemed like over night every cnut had a bull lurcher and a brace or 2 of blackdogs?

• Like 1