Blown Dogs?

6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t keep the same type of dog pal, the one j had before this was a coursing bull, before that a wheatenx an before that a Sal/grey/collie, so I no dog an in any race here, I just say what I see, I got a halfx now as Iearn me coin in moles an rabbits, it’s the sensible thing to do, if I wanted a dog for hares I’d get a line bred coursing dog, fox is get a halfx bull, all round lamps dog I’d have a Sal/bul/grey but you’ll notice not once have I mentioned a full saluki, that don’t mean I think they shite, it just means I honestly think there’s summat better suited to most tasks, now that as you will but I’m really out now as this mini really needs to go back an k news wife’s motor ?

No need to have any saluki in the bull crosses for the big gear to be honest. 

They fill the motor fine. 

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This will be the closest you get to it ?

?I reckon you can definitely overmatch a dog,. .regardless of what discipline it is engaged in...? Physicality, is the same, whatever the activity... Never actually seen, or owned a running

I'm breeding one last litter then I'm done it will be in four years time I'm gifting them all as I always have if there is a little bitch in there it's yours it will suit ya... Just treat it as y

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

running how many the motor is already full with dogs to start with lol

They can pull em single handed though mate, to do it regular you need a strong dog. 

Lads who I lamped with a lot older than us, in their mid 50's now were mad for it, can't remeber any of their dogs having saluki blood in at all. 

Just plain old half crosses most the time. 

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

When you're out poaching at night mate most do I'd say Dan. 

If I was to go poaching...then I'm being dropped off and picked up at a designated,pre arranged spot....won't have my motor ,any ID or a phone near me...lamp, battery,slip lead,knife,dog  and me....shit is stashed till the morning?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

If I was to go poaching...then I'm being dropped off and picked up at a designated,pre arranged spot....won't have my motor ,any ID or a phone near me...lamp, battery,slip lead,knife,dog  and me....shit is stashed till the morning?

Fair play but on foot you're not going to come across the gear you would in a motor mate. 

Some folk are just numbers mad you've got to remeber Dan, plus the lads used to sell the venison to a pub that did food. 

22 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Your comparing a saluki to a halfx collie, didn’t say at what, or how, so let’s okay top trumps on daft items then eh ?

For daytime rabbits which is your game now right ?

They couldn't hold a candle to that bitch in pics never mind what else she could do ?

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They can pull em single handed though mate, to do it regular you need a strong dog. 

Lads who I lamped with a lot older than us, in their mid 50's now were mad for it, can't remeber any of their dogs having saluki blood in at all. 

Just plain old half crosses most the time. 

What book did you read that in .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2