Bojo under fire ?

17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Fair enough....but if you add the votes of the Independent who put the leaflets out in the first place to the f**k off's its pretty much even........either way its a big statement in a constituency that only 3 years ago had a 65k turnout with 250 spoiled votes.

Three years ago was a general election where all the main parties were standing though, you really can't compare the two there's always loads of spoilt ballots in these by-elections when the other main parties agree not to stand candidates.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, BGD said:

Three years ago was a general election where all the main parties were standing though, you really can't compare the two there's always loads of spoilt ballots in these by-elections when the other main parties agree not to stand candidates.

?....they put a plan in place and it worked,it really is that simple.....i only recently learned that spoiled votes have to be witnessed and recorded id love to have a look through some of them findings ?

I think its a unwritten law within politics that the bigger parties wont stand in a local election mid term if the current candidate had died, possibly why Labour and Libs did not field candidates! 

See Jayda Fransen stood for Independent wasn't she deputy leader of Britain First?  

• Like 1

Dare I say, all this partygate business has actually worked out well for England,  no doubt its the reason all the restrictions have been lifted,  I mean they don't have a leg to stand on now regarding restrictions,  dred to think where we'd be under labour at this point in time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, kanny said:

Dare I say, all this partygate business has actually worked out well for England,  no doubt its the reason all the restrictions have been lifted,  I mean they don't have a leg to stand on now regarding restrictions,  dred to think where we'd be under labour at this point in time. 

Jimmy saville getting his nighthood back ??

• Haha 3
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

Had to laugh as it turned out that the mob that put it on Starmer the other day was Pierce Corbyn and his crew ?

They were there to protest about vaccine and a load of other stuff, like having a government...lol

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

?....they put a plan in place and it worked,it really is that simple.....i only recently learned that spoiled votes have to be witnessed and recorded id love to have a look through some of them findings ?

How can you know the plan worked when you can't compare like for like? As I said look into it and you'll see there's always loads of spoilt ballots in these special by-elections, it really is that simple.

8 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

21 minutes ago, BGD said:

How can you know the plan worked when you can't compare like for like? As I said look into it and you'll see there's always loads of spoilt ballots in these special by-elections, it really is that simple.

Whatever the whys and what have you’s lads and not looking to be argumentative at all but  imho all that counts for nothing because the end result is the same……there was a decent opportunity to elect someone different and overwhelmingly people decided more of the same was what was required ! 
It breaks me really :( 

6 hours ago, kanny said:

Party gate is doing my swede in, I'm commuting atm, 40 mins each way, radio four. 30% of the time they're impartial , everything is brought back to party gate from Ukraine to gas prices. I honestly want to know what Cummings main objective is, major blatantly wants to revert brexit , have the country became alcoholic during covid , I'm not defending the toffs at number ten but I feel all this is achieving is weakening government, weakening Britain, placating some little scroat who's had a taste of power and feels disgruntled, heartening the pro EU reversal brigade , embarrassing the UK internationally, jeopardising future trade deals , and generally being unhelpful to the UK . I agree it was stupidity and foolish but he didn't take us to war illegally or increase migration , anyway political rant over.....if not Boris then whom....

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, WILF said:

Whatever the whys and what have you’s lads and not looking to be argumentative at all but  imho all that counts for nothing because the end result is the same……there was a decent opportunity to elect someone different and overwhelmingly people decided more of the same was what was required ! 

That's it really isn't it. Was the perfect opportunity to really give the establishment a bloody nose, it's a shame the independent parties couldn't have come to some sort of agreement to only put up one candidate now that would have made things interesting.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BGD said:

So you're saying that a total amount of spoiled votes being roughly the same as the rest of the parties combined is normal practise ?.........not from what ive been told its not but then its not my game i dont know.

2 hours ago, WILF said:

Obviously nothings going to change overnight but from what im told this isnt something thats happened before....thats a start.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Obviously nothings going to change overnight but from what im told this isnt something thats happened before....thats a start.

Don’t get me wrong mate, I’m all for 2% of something is better than a 100% of f**k all……I just don’t think enough people give a shit if you get my drift however much we think they do or should ?