Bojo under fire ?

I think the biggest "crime" Boris could commit is to make it likely we'll have a Labour government in a couple of years time.

Wine and cheese parties at Number 10 will seem very insignificant when Labour try to reverse Brexit and end up making the country even more skint than it is now.......

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

FFS The PM tells the truth. I find these people on par with the best comedian's i have ever seen.

It really is turning out to be clown world isn't it lol???

• Like 1
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I think the biggest "crime" Boris could commit is to make it likely we'll have a Labour government in a couple of years time.

Wine and cheese parties at Number 10 will seem very insignificant when Labour try to reverse Brexit and end up making the country even more skint than it is now.......

Cheers.

I can't see that happening tbh ....I think he'll loose a good few seats but he's still safe , I can see many of his lender votes  going independent which has to be a good thing. ?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, kanny said:

I can't see that happening tbh ....I think he'll loose a good few seats but he's still safe , I can see many of his lender votes  going independent which has to be a good thing. ?

You could be right, I voted Tory for the first time in my life, to get Brexit done and keep Corbyn out, but next time it will probably be Reform Party, especially if the rumours that Farage might come back to lead them are correct.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cheers.

This is where I diverge with lots of people mate in that I believe it literally makes no difference which main party is in office…..not one jot 

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Francie said:

Big fat boris is correct this time Keir starmer wouldn't prosecute the Muslims that's a fact swept under the carpet from karmer down.

I'm no Starmer fan but do find the smear campaigns insulting to the UK populace as a whole, surly people can see through all the bull by now.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Speculation circulating online in 2020 has resurfaced on social media claiming that UK Labour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer was responsible for failing to prosecute...