Bojo under fire ?

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t get me wrong mate, I’m all for 2% of something is better than a 100% of f**k all……I just don’t think enough people give a shit if you get my drift however much we think they do or should ?

Hence folk need to speak honestly and have more and more uncomfortable conversations about delicate subjects .....to be truthful the actual mechanics of politics bores the living daylights out of me as do the people involved in it....but i dont mind a bit of campaigning and getting out there chatting to folk,opening some eyes etc i find it good for the soul and like you say a bit of something is better than a lot of nothing.

• Like 3

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A joke? ? You wanted abbot in government ???

I would love it if he would have said "If the parties did go ahead its deplorable under the circumstances, but we shall wait and see what the investigation brings and comment on it then. In the mean t

I'd give a kidney for him to be binned only to be replaced by The Mog ! There would be a mass suicide of hopeless anti-Tories as they thought it couldn't get worse. 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Hence folk need to speak honestly and have more and more uncomfortable conversations about delicate subjects .....to be truthful the actual mechanics of politics bores the living daylights out of me as do the people involved in it....but i dont mind a bit of campaigning and getting out there chatting to folk,opening some eyes etc i find it good for the soul and like you say a bit of something is better than a lot of nothing.

Yeah, fair shout that mate ?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

So you're saying that a total amount of spoiled votes being roughly the same as the rest of the parties combined is normal practise ?.........not from what ive been told its not but then its not my game i dont know.

I'm saying you really can't read too much into it in a by-election where the other main parties weren't standing. How many of those spoilt ballots were Lib/Lab voters who turned up to vote only to see their party wasn't on the ballot? Now if this can be recreated at a GE with all parties standing then I'd start taking notice.

10 hours ago, Borr said:

Party gate is doing my swede in, I'm commuting atm, 40 mins each way, radio four. 30% of the time they're impartial , everything is brought back to party gate from Ukraine to gas prices. I honestly want to know what Cummings main objective is, major blatantly wants to revert brexit , have the country became alcoholic during covid , I'm not defending the toffs at number ten but I feel all this is achieving is weakening government, weakening Britain, placating some little scroat who's had a taste of power and feels disgruntled, heartening the pro EU reversal brigade , embarrassing the UK internationally, jeopardising future trade deals , and generally being unhelpful to the UK . I agree it was stupidity and foolish but he didn't take us to war illegally or increase migration , anyway political rant over.....if not Boris then whom....

Media again, they dont seem happy unless they are spreading fear and unrest. Watching the news now is painful at least they throw in a random story about a dog with no nose being homed or a bloke climbing Everest with no legs at the end to try and balance it out!

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Jeremy corbyn is to address a protest today to condemn nato and Britain helping Ukraine. 

For once, I’ll agree with him.

America wouldn’t stand for it, we wouldn’t stand for it so why should Russia.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, BGD said:

I'm saying you really can't read too much into it in a by-election where the other main parties weren't standing. How many of those spoilt ballots were Lib/Lab voters who turned up to vote only to see their party wasn't on the ballot? Now if this can be recreated at a GE with all parties standing then I'd start taking notice.

So is it normal practise or not ?.......thats all im asking.

We can read into it however we see fit but an independant party campaigned for a spoiled ballot and virtually half the rest of the votes were a spoiled ballot......again,im not clued up on the inner workings of politics but the fact that lefties are playing it down tells me it went very well.

27 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So is it normal practise or not ?.......thats all im asking.

We can read into it however we see fit but an independant party campaigned for a spoiled ballot and virtually half the rest of the votes were a spoiled ballot......again,im not clued up on the inner workings of politics but the fact that lefties are playing it down tells me it went very well.

Yes it is normal practice for there to be more spoilt ballots when the other main parties don't stand a candidate.

Meanwhile…….

WWW.BBC.COM

Bartosz Wyrzykowski, 21, was getting milk with his girlfriend when he was stabbed, a family friend...

I wonder if they will re-engineer the criminal justice system and name a university after him ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

For once, I’ll agree with him.

America wouldn’t stand for it, we wouldn’t stand for it so why should Russia.

But if we were to do nothing him and his terrorist supporting brother would protest that too, we need to start assassinating the terrorist threats by treacherous scum like those 2, james bond poison umbrella style

• Like 1
On 10/02/2022 at 11:39, WILF said:

Not really though is it mate, let’s face it…..at a grand to stick a truck on the 24 hour ferry out of Rosslare that bypasses the UK they are hardly going to bother trying to flood France with pork pies from Melton Mowbray.

Ireland should just be a free zone and hey presto, peace !

Nobody in the U.K. ever gave a thought to Ireland and the effect Brexit would have on peace…

Brexiteers and the DUP pushing for implementing Article 16 are only doing it to have a hard border in Ireland again….therefore it’s not 2 fingers to the EU. Two fingers to the peace process…..

Brexiteers are also taking into to consideration the fact that they want to be able to deal with the EU the same as before without being the EU….so pushing the NI agenda to get what they want….it’s only going to get worse as views become more entrenched…..

47 minutes ago, VOON said:

Nobody in the U.K. ever gave a thought to Ireland and the effect Brexit would have on peace…

I’ll agree that’s probably the truth of it mate, Northern Ireland was never something discussed or thought about when I lived in England still…..there was always just sort of a mild confusion about why they wanted to keep killing each other but it wasn’t a topic that came up much.

Brexiteers and the DUP pushing for implementing Article 16 are only doing it to have a hard border in Ireland again….therefore it’s not 2 fingers to the EU. Two fingers to the peace process…..

I think Ireland has a unique and special status, certainly in Western Europe there would be no other country with a similar situation…..as such I think both sets of politicians should just let Ireland trade freely with the UK and the EU if the story is really about peace and not about revenue.

There should be no barrier to trade with either on this island and problem solved surely ?

Brexiteers are also taking into to consideration the fact that they want to be able to deal with the EU the same as before without being the EU….so pushing the NI agenda to get what they want….it’s only going to get worse as views become more entrenched…..

I think you mistake the average man on the street in Britain here mate, I can tell you with almost certainty he won’t be giving trading with the EU a second thought and probably if asked would say “F#ck em” 

Now, this is about power and revenue imho, men in the street normally come last in these peoples thinking….jmho of course 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, WILF said:

I’ll agree that’s probably the truth of it mate, Northern Ireland was never something discussed or thought about when I lived in England still…..there was always just sort of a mild confusion about why they wanted to keep killing each other but it wasn’t a topic that came up much.

I think Ireland has a unique and special status, certainly in Western Europe there would be no other country with a similar situation…..as such I think both sets of politicians should just let Ireland trade freely with the UK and the EU if the story is really about peace and not about revenue.

There should be no barrier to trade with either on this island and problem solved surely ?

I think you mistake the average man on the street in Britain here mate, I can tell you with almost certainty he won’t be giving trading with the EU a second thought and probably if asked would say “F#ck em” 

Now, this is about power and revenue imho, men in the street normally come last in these peoples thinking….jmho of course 

The average man won’t give a toss….yes…but as you say the money men….ie the Tories….a la Moggie …all the tory party middle donors will start to whinge as it’s those who will be impacted the most…the really rich in Britain will just increase their wealth….and the Tories want their donors to make a few quid….it’s was always Boris’s intention to feck the EU and the peace process….agree to a deal to get out….then reject the bits they didn’t want…..it’s why Lord Frosty is gone…..

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, VOON said:

The average man won’t give a toss….yes…but as you say the money men….ie the Tories….a la Moggie …all the tory party middle donors will start to whinge as it’s those who will be impacted the most…the really rich in Britain will just increase their wealth….and the Tories want their donors to make a few quid….it’s was always Boris’s intention to feck the EU and the peace process….agree to a deal to get out….then reject the bits they didn’t want…..it’s why Lord Frosty is gone…..

Fckin peace process! Two lots of white men killing each other over which Christian branch of the church they claim to believe in ?

I know there more to it than that but fck me put it to bed

• Like 1
  • Haha 1