More bad news

8 minutes ago, zigzag dan said:

Yes Pal I agree with you, very sad indeed, remember nearly 20 years ago now, the teacher asked my son what he had been doing at the weekend,he said ferreting, she told him he was cruel .......that type of stuff has been drilled into kids from schools that it's wrong by teachers with left wing agendas..... instead they sit at computers playing games of killing people or stealing cars etc ?

Cruel ? that’s what we’re up against though.Like most a take kids conker picking just like my dad took me same tree s etc my lad took his conkers in on string and got them took off him til after school but like you say ok to play computer games about killing and pinching.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never had permission to course hares, even before the ban. Its allways been illegal for me, so no change. Will a magistrate put a 70 year old man who's dog run off and chased a big rabb

It's all but over for average lurcher owners, sure there'll be the die hards that will carry on regardless but normal lads that made up the majority are getting out of the game for one reason or anoth

Phil ,I used the same word when I posted my disgust on their page earlier..... embarrassment!!! Then the patronising words that you don't need to take one for the pot nowadays as food is easily a

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Cruel ? that’s what we’re up against though.Like most a take kids conker picking just like my dad took me same tree s etc my lad took his conkers in on string and got them took off him til after school but like you say ok to play computer games about killing and pinching.

I’ll never forget when a mate climbed to the the top of this conker tree (it was in an old dears back garden) must have been about 8m high, if not more and he fell ? I can still hear him squealing oh shit as he came down, knocked another mate out of the tree and then both hit the old dear’s rotary washing line and smashed into the floor ?

Point I’m trying to make is sometimes getting the conkers was more dangerous then playing ?? Imagine banning it fgs. Country is fuucked!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, mushroom said:

I’ll never forget when a mate climbed to the the top of this conker tree (it was in an old dears back garden) must have been about 8m high, if not more and he fell ? I can still hear him squealing oh shit as he came down, knocked another mate out of the tree and then both hit the old dear’s rotary washing line and smashed into the floor ?

Point I’m trying to make is sometimes getting the conkers was more dangerous then playing ?? Imagine banning it fgs. Country is fuucked!

That’s part of the fun lol ? and yes Country is f****d dam disgrace.

I always wonder how my grandchildren s children's will view the hundreds of photos i have and newspaper clippings when i am long plus the diaries i kept when i was busy working my dog's and poaching with how things are going rapidly down the shiter these days in world were people like me are more and more frowned upon by the brainwashed sheep of a modern society i think the time might be approaching when i build that fire.

10 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I always wonder how my grandchildren s children's will view the hundreds of photos i have and newspaper clippings when i am long gone plus the diaries i kept when i was busy working my dog's and poaching with how things are going rapidly down the shiter these days in world were people like me are more and more frowned upon by the brainwashed sheep of a modern society i think the time might be approaching when i build that fire.

10 hours ago, zigzag dan said:

Nothing worse than wasting what you catch , but I can understand lads not driving 100 miles back home with a boot full of hares ,deer .

The punishment now out weighs the crime these days ......you can be driving a car full of quarry home and lose your driving license,drive the get away car away from a robbery you keep your license ?

Go back the next day in civvy clothes and drive the wife's motor....works for me ,I couldn't  leave anything to rot,if you can't eat it ,then it's buried,if it's edible,it's going home?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Go back the next day in civvy clothes and drive the wife's motor....works for me ,I couldn't  leave anything to rot,if you can't eat it ,then it's buried,if it's edible,it's going home?

To be fair mate I can see how it happens. If you dropped several fallow on big land where you weren’t meant to be. That is a lot of dragging! Hours of extraction 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Good carry on that had our youngen an his pals playing it on afternoon break at school. Told him get a few together show them how it's done come back tomorrow after you've Been out picking an will have a conker fight. Came back from school loved it says a showed them how to play dad. So me being me said get tha mams nail varnish out  face was a picture when she clicked on what I'd just said  ? 

54 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

To be fair mate I can see how it happens. If you dropped several fallow on big land where you weren’t meant to be. That is a lot of dragging! Hours of extraction 

7 fallow in one sitting,is being greedy Jai??

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Come on lads not the smartest, simple, work van, hi-viz vests and you'll never get pulled in a month of Sunday's. ?

What an lose your job aswel as licence dogs and most probably wife lol. Still got reg on van an they put it through who was driving van that day or if you've got van all week ffs 

Edited by Bangersanmash
42 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Come on lads not the smartest, simple, work van, hi-viz vests and you'll never get pulled in a month of Sunday's. ?

I drove on to a redrow site last season with a carcass hanging on the a frame of the tipper for a laugh? the boys loved it...the jumped up site agent was not happy,made me take it down ?

It was hit down by a car in front and was squirming around on the verge,so I pts and used it for dog meat?

• Haha 3