Happy New Year Lads

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wishing you all each and every one of you a Very Happy New Year. Atb. Cheers Arry

Wishing all Hunting Life members, a Happy, prosperous, and healthy New Year?  

Know what lads and lasses. I have had a shite of a time over the last couple of years I was on here every day either helping, buying, asing or being a complete knob (which I admit to). Well, on Decemb

Posted Images

Know what lads and lasses. I have had a shite of a time over the last couple of years I was on here every day either helping, buying, asing or being a complete knob (which I admit to). Well, on December 12th I had my new hip fitted which, to be fair, I was a bit distressed about. Not a bit of it. They did the op with me fully awake and within 24 hours I was back indoors having a glass of beer.  Chucked the crutches last week in favour of one of my sticks (some of you old guys may remember them) and looking to a new future. Don’t know about ferreting yet but you never know. Wish you all the best in the New Year and of course reading all the usual drivel. Jok.

• Like 11

Must say it's been my best Christmas since I can remember..

A real famly thing this year..

My kids up later..just a quiet one..few drinks and food.for once the year has ended on a posertive. 

Had a gooden men.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, sid g said:

aint been a bad one for me had a few health problems 2020,  but made good progress this year few life style changes and the right medication , i`ve had the all clear from my neurologist , and after a year of blood test and scans i only have to see my cardiologist once a year now ,  i`ve retired from work -  apart from the odd bit , done a lot of fishing spent 12 week on holidays it all been good,  so onwards n upwards -- hopefully 2022 will bring us all what we want / need .. happy new year to each and everyone of you .. 

No likes left mate

D happy new year to you and yours. I hope the future is really good for you atb.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy New Year to everyone it’s a good site food hunting rows stupidity good turns by people but it’s the characters and much much more what’s not to like have a good un and let’s all look forward to the coming year ???

• Like 3