RITTENHOUSE

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone remember Bernie Goetze ?  Back in 1984 he shot four men who tried to mug him on a New York Subway. He evedntly got four rounds off in 1.6 seconds !!! Then walked over to one of the mu

Tomorrow  is Thanksgiving here in America.We will spend the next 4 days eating with family and hunting.I have always  tried to be thankful for men like George Washington and Davey Crocket.Heroes in my

Posted Images

Class , been following all the trial with interest . 

Not guilty in all 5 charges , up till weds I thought he’s gonna get it for the “discharging a weapon recklessly “ type charge which carries 12 + 5 years i read . 

That was  even not guilty. 

what the f**k were these people thinking ?? The lad had a cocked and ready ar 15. 

although his lawyer did an absolutely few good men role performance to be fair . 

Bill de blasio has had plenty to say also . Get f****d . 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, paul sr said:

I fully agree with the right to bear arms . But a 17 year old school boy shouldn't have being on the streets with that kind of weapon in that situation. There is the question of parental responsibility. Nice to see he was found not guilty. 

His dad was probably behind him giving pointers... breathe out and squeeze the trigger son, don't pull it ?

I see Biden has weighed in with how disappointed he is that a young white kid was found not guilty in a fair trial of defending his own life against rioting blacks who wanted to harm him.

• Like 9

Anyone remember Bernie Goetze ? 

Back in 1984 he shot four men who tried to mug him on a New York Subway.

He evedntly got four rounds off in 1.6 seconds !!! Then walked over to one of the muggers who was slumped in a seat, and allegedly said " you don't look too bad" and shot him again, severing his spine.

All four muggers had previous, and said they were on their way to rob a video arcade. Three of them admitted they were going to mug Goetze.

At first a Grand Jury refused to indict him on the most serious charges, although he was later charged and found not guilty. He was found guilty of possessing an unlicensed fire arm and given an 8 month sentence.

Crime in New York dropped drastically after this, though the left wing media denied it was because of Goetze's action.

Mans a hero in my eyes.

Cheers.

• Like 14
4 hours ago, paul sr said:

I haven't being following this case . I know  the blm and antifa mob were doing there thing .  But I have to ask what  a 17 year boy was doing on the streets with a carbine ? .

From what i gather he went there to help provide medical aid to people hurt in the riots and to try and help protect property . Theirs video of him with his medical bag and going to help a injured person.  He brought a gun with him because it was a insane riot incase he needed to defends himself and thank god he did

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 5

I remember the incident at the time, its another world altogether regarding guns in the USA.

Still not quite sure I get the verdict, seems to me he was out looking for trouble, but I obviously don't have all the facts.

Apparently Biden thinks he was guilty, so if that senile old man thinks that, then I guess he must be innocent!

• Haha 1