F**k em

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that they was bright enough to film it/get themselves filmed only makes the rest of us look like scum...and make no bones about it... THEY ARE SCUM...myself I'm a decent sort,by no means an angel by a  long mile...but I sure as f**k know how to play the game......

They are probably all pikeys, one day they're Judd Smith and the next Alf Hucker, they ain't bothered about being filmed mate. ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

That isn't coursing, man's probably spinning in his grave. Leave it out Stiff FFS.

R.I.P. Yer man.

D.

But it is . 

that’s how you need to be in reality to not be trashed by the cozzers. Iets have a reality check here, if you walk off the fen with a hare in hand and dog on lead , you have as much chance of walking home without the dog or the car as the lads in a Honda on the ground . 

that’s the law. Don’t make it all “divvis bringing it all on top” 

gallelio actually prefer it if your parked up , they aim the public onto you. Report cars parked up with leads on show , don’t approach people . Look for subs and 4 x 4s. 

the law has made it that way , if it got rescinded tomorrow , the land driving would stop considerably drop. 

9 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But it is . 

that’s how you need to be in reality to not be trashed by the cozzers. Iets have a reality check here, if you walk off the fen with a hare in hand and dog on lead , you have as much chance of walking home without the dog or the car as the lads in a Honda on the ground . 

gallelio actually prefer it if your parked up , they aim the public onto you. Report cars parked up with leads on show , don’t approach people . Look for subs and 4 x 4s. 

the law has made it that way , if it got rescinded tomorrow , the land driving would stop considerably drop. 

will you be less likely to get caught if you get one of the haircuts aswell? 

Fecking inbred trailer trash nothing more nothing less. 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But it is . 

When they started taking licence was there biggest mistake. People will risk the chase 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Mother_Mary said:

No but you're less likely to get caught if you go mob handed and in motors like these have. 

The filth would sooner drop on one man and his dog that's for sure, much easier for them to jump all over the little man minding his own business. 

14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You misunderstand me . 

im not referring to that exact scene. I mean in general you need to drive the land as that’s how it is . 

what we do is criminal . You can dress that up however you want . If people want to celebrate a mans passing by going to the nth degree in his passion , I’ll ask again who are we to judge ? 

Your right 

13 hours ago, Greb147 said:

They are probably all pikeys, one day they're Judd Smith and the next Alf Hucker, they ain't bothered about being filmed mate. ?

It's not only travelers doing this ,any man coursing breaking the law, they just didn't give a Toss about gavers unlike most .

Edited by Moocher71
8 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Your right 

It's not only travelers doing this ,any man coursing breaking the law, they just didn't give a Toss about gavers unlike most .

But every man who courses is breaking the law mate. 

Don't get me wrong I should imagine some farmers may be more understanding of your passion but most won't be, it's easier to jump on the little man. 

10 hours ago, Mother_Mary said:

Abit hash that pal there's c**ts in all nationalities to be fair. I know some lads from South Yorkshire that go out lamping for the bushy tails an driving land every night. Farmers round them ends have had the diggers out to dig round the edges of the fields to stop them going on. But you drive past some morning an you'll see where they've made ramps out of peaces of tree to get over. It's just how they are no respect not just in the hunting game life in general lads. 

2 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Abit hash that pal there's c**ts in all nationalities to be fair. I know some lads from South Yorkshire that go out lamping for the bushy tails an driving land every night. Farmers round them ends have had the diggers out to dig round the edges of the fields to stop them going on. But you drive past some morning an you'll see where they've made ramps out of peaces of tree to get over. It's just how they are no respect not just in the hunting game life in general lads. 

Good and bad in all kinds of people 

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

But every man who courses is breaking the law mate. 

Don't get me wrong I should imagine some farmers may be more understanding of your passion but most won't be, it's easier to jump on the little man. 

I'm the little man 

• Like 2

That kind of shit talk is 20 years behind giving it p***y c**ts ?. It's f***ing kindigarden talk rubbish. Fucks me off not all travellers are the same. My great grandma an grandad on my father's side my grandmother's mam an dad are romany people the ( smiths ) An you couldn't wish to meet nicer people. My grandmother an greats are past now no longer with us. But they knew Right an wrong. She was always telling me in my younger days to keep out of trouble your shaming the family. Just petty crime shop lifting sweets got caught in woolworths after been at swimming baths lol. So it just shows you not every travellers the same. 

• Like 5
15 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

But it is . 

I still don't buy it. Using that logic you could justify pretty much anything.

Is it ok the cartels using kids as drug mules just because it makes it easier to conduct the business they choose to be in? Not to me, I couldn't care less about them smuggling gear but some of the ways they choose to do it marks them down as c**ts in my book.

You want to play the game you take your chances, it doesn't give you a right to f**k about with someone else's livelihood or justify chasing quarry with cars.

Everyone has their own moral compass regardless of legislation, its up to each individual to decide what that is and expect be judged accordingly by their actions.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Tyla said:

I still don't buy it. Using that logic you could justify pretty much anything.

Is it ok the cartels using kids as drug mules just because it makes it easier to conduct the business they choose to be in? Not to me, I couldn't care less about them smuggling gear but some of the ways they choose to do it marks them down as c**ts in my book.

You want to play the game you take your chances, it doesn't give you a right to f**k about with someone else's livelihood or justify chasing quarry with cars.

Everyone has their own moral compass regardless of legislation, its up to each individual to decide what that is and expect be judged accordingly by their actions.

Them on the video are fools now if there was a decent crowd like back in the day with no motors the law would of found it hard. But the decent men that used to course are now old men or no longer with us. Now it's just mostly numptys putting clips up on YouTube thinking there clever when really its giving the law confirmation that it's still going on an to keep there motors warm. Less they see less they know that's the best way 

• Like 2