F**k em

4 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

That kind of shit talk is 20 years behind giving it p***y c**ts ?. It's f***ing kindigarden talk rubbish. Fucks me off not all travellers are the same. My great grandma an grandad on my father's side my grandmother's mam an dad are romany people the ( smiths ) An you couldn't wish to meet nicer people. My grandmother an greats are past now no longer with us. But they knew Right an wrong. She was always telling me in my younger days to keep out of trouble your shaming the family. Just petty crime shop lifting sweets got caught in woolworths after been at swimming baths lol. So it just shows you not every travellers the same. 

I'm a Smith,

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Greb147 said:

No but you're less likely to get caught if you go mob handed and in motors like these have. 

The filth would sooner drop on one man and his dog that's for sure, much easier for them to jump all over the little man minding his own business. 

To be fair that’s exactly it and why blame them? If you’re a police officer on your own or with one other, what the f**k are you meant to do with that lot in the video if you turn up. You turn up at a camp and get a lot of abuse and risk physical violence. It’s the standard bully tactics isn’t it - you can’t stop me being a c**t cos I’ll smash your face in if you try and have ten of my mates to back me up. It’s how they have always operated, short of sending in ARV or the army .... what can they do ? 

4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

But every man who courses is breaking the law mate. 

Don't get me wrong I should imagine some farmers may be more understanding of your passion but most won't be, it's easier to jump on the little man. 

Most farmers don’t give two shits about people chasing hares. The public may well be worried about the hare......... but farmers are only worried about the hassle, violence, theft, destruction and general mayhem and the fact that the hare is usually left dead by the tyre tracks anyway. 

• Like 1

If farmers could let lads out with permission in the daytime then it would cut the problems in half, but they can’t.

Criminalising the farmer as well as the activity has seen to that.

I used to lamp and shoot over a couple of local places.

One was a farm that had a shoot on there, with keepers who were fairly aggressive in their anti dog stance.

On that one I could only shoot pigeons or have a dig at problem stuff……running dogs not tolerated.

They got absolutely tortured with the local travelling boys driving the land and they lost about £250,000 worth of farm equipment one year too.

The other place I could lamp and run my dog as much as I wanted, he loved me being there because it was eyes on the ground when nobody else was around and he didn’t get any of those problems.

Any lads who I ever bumped into who shouldn’t be there I just told them, sorry boys, not here I’m afraid and they were off…..no sweat.

Its a cluster f**k……but lads are going to want to work their dogs and they will do it in whatever way works for them.

If a farmer was able to say “You can walk the place but behave and keep an eye on things” it would be very different……but he can’t, so it isn’t.

• Like 6

One thing I will add is this, without lads willing to go out and absolutely work dogs to their limit we would all be walking round with absolute shit at the end of a lead…..don’t knock lads for kicking the arse out of it, they may be the sire to your dog of a lifetime ;) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

One thing I will add is this, without lads willing to go out and absolutely work dogs to their limit we would all be walking round with absolute shit at the end of a lead…..don’t knock lads for kicking the arse out of it, they may be the sire to your dog of a lifetime ;) 

Sometimes i get very surprised ats whats posted on here. Bang on wilf. Theres big estates here that give full digging perm but somgelton walking a running dog daytime its all go go go. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bangersanmash said:

That kind of shit talk is 20 years behind giving it p***y c**ts ?. It's f***ing kindigarden talk rubbish. Fucks me off not all travellers are the same. My great grandma an grandad on my father's side my grandmother's mam an dad are romany people the ( smiths ) An you couldn't wish to meet nicer people. My grandmother an greats are past now no longer with us. But they knew Right an wrong. She was always telling me in my younger days to keep out of trouble your shaming the family. Just petty crime shop lifting sweets got caught in woolworths after been at swimming baths lol. So it just shows you not every travellers the same. 

Same as ,I brought up by good romani people who lived off the land ,they work for farmers picking fruit ,hops then go out with grinding bike sharpen knifes etc or with dray collecting scrap while women hawked pegs etc and the men did bit of poaching put meat on table but it was done quietly and no hassle as that's last thing they needed was  gavers at the door moving you on they always be few bad apples in every cart that fcuk it up for everyone. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Most farmers don’t give two shits about people chasing hares. The public may well be worried about the hare......... but farmers are only worried about the hassle, violence, theft, destruction and general mayhem and the fact that the hare is usually left dead by the tyre tracks anyway. 

Would it make a difference if the hare was took home ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Sometimes i get very surprised ats whats posted on here. Bang on wilf. Theres big estates here that give full digging perm but somgelton walking a running dog daytime its all go go go. 

I know the feeling mate.

I have no issue with what a bloke does with his dog but faffing about well within the rules having a couple of runs a night won’t weed out the very best animals from the ordinary, it just won’t……I know I don’t need to tell you that anyway. 
Lads still at it hard in whatever way they go about it is the lifeline of decent dogs. 

Also, that also means being mobile, you couldn’t walk enough ground sometimes to get dogs enough graft, you have to be in a motor.

9 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Same as ,I brought up by good romani people who lived off the land ,they work for farmers picking fruit ,hops then go out with grinding bike sharpen knifes etc or with dray collecting scrap while women hawked pegs etc and the men did bit of poaching put meat on table but it was done quietly and no hassle as that's last thing they needed was  gavers at the door moving you on they always be few bad apples in every cart that fcuk it up for everyone. 

I don’t take any notice of all this “p***y scum” talk myself, it’s all bollocks.

I very much doubt anyone writing it would have the character to walk into a site and ask for the governor and talk like a proper gentleman to another man over a grievance. 

Just ignore it.

Ive tried explaining this before to some folk wilf but you seem to put it better than me. Also when certain folks do get perm most people know to leave it alone but the best way to find good animals is on places run frequently. Some folk agg ya to come out but you can see when there on the land there not enjoying it its more of a chore. Then other people its that natural they dont even think about it. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I don’t take any notice of all this “p***y scum” talk myself, it’s all bollocks.

I very much doubt anyone writing it would have the character to walk into a site and ask for the governor and talk like a proper gentleman to another man over a grievance. 

Just ignore it.

100 million percent theres alot bieng said on here that definitely wouldnt even be thought about in the flesh lol

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, C.green said:

Ive tried explaining this before to some folk wilf but you seem to put it better than me. Also when certain folks do get perm most people know to leave it alone but the best way to find good animals is on places run frequently. Some folk agg ya to come out but you can see when there on the land there not enjoying it its more of a chore. Then other people its that natural they dont even think about it. 

Exactly right mate, most folks will leave you alone.

The farm them keepers were on that I used to shoot over, I can almost guarantee that gear only got nicked because they were such pricks to everyone, waving rifles about and giving it large about shooting dogs.

The more of a prick they were, the more the lads tormented them ?…..you know the score.