F**k em

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Think some places it would. Just not a great image. Lost one I found by the tyre tracks had a couple empty cans of Stella by it as well ? 

Maybe it died of liver failure ? ? 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately true...? Facts are,.. whether a man and his running dawg are ultra polite and show the utmost respect,.. the Farming community (and the UK Law itself),.. will not allow the pursuit 

Criminal yeah, doesn't mean people don't have to have morals. What's right and wrong is different to legal and illegal in my eyes. Driving around across someone else's livelihood and treating your qua

What ever way you want to look at it...5/10/15 motors full of wankers,ripping up some ones field ,blocking the roads like that,playing up...is not hunting/sporting in any way ...then the fact that the

Posted Images

Thats another big thing aswell farmer up the road here never gets aggro coz hes so funny and fair he dont care about ya sensible walking because he doesnt care police tend not too either. 

then theres a place ive had aggro on for years just recently got on talking terms with one of them now im pretty much free to do as i want within reason but before they knew me was crazy the lengths they was going to cause me agg. Its if your face fits not whether its legal or not.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Think some places it would. Just not a great image. Lost one I found by the tyre tracks had a couple empty cans of Stella by it as well ? 

Cnts trick that...Getting a hare pissed so a bull cross could catch it. :whistling:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, C.green said:

Thats another big thing aswell farmer up the road here never gets aggro coz hes so funny and fair he dont care about ya sensible walking because he doesnt care police tend not too either. 

then theres a place ive had aggro on for years just recently got on talking terms with one of them now im pretty much free to do as i want within reason but before they knew me was crazy the lengths they was going to cause me agg. Its if your face fits not whether its legal or not.

The best place I ever ran was a place my mate had permission, the bloke had ex-Gurkhas as his personal security.

We could run whatever we wanted day time, place was lifting with fallow.

They even used to give us a buggy to go out in ! Lol

If we see a nosey Parker dog walker, we just drive back, tell the Gurkhas, they would go down and f**k them off and on we would crack ! 
Amazing stuff 

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Maybe it died of liver failure ? ? 

Some of you lads live in fantasy land ? 

Thank god we got these hero’s working their dogs to the limit to produce the top stuff ? Really ? Four cares and three dogs chasing a hare in circles ? That’s working the dogs to the Max? 

I just don’t subscribe to this idea we are all one brotherhood ? most folk are c**ts, dog lads included. 

The reason I mentioned the hare is cos when everything has been trashed, they’ve run the quarry to f**k with a motor and then left the body ..... it’s hard to claim it’s about the hunting or the sport.

Also still laughing at the idea that these muppets are good old Romany boys ? they are just Chavs who might live in a caravan but also might live in a house. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Thank god we got these hero’s working their dogs to the limit to produce the top stuff ? Really ? Four cares and three dogs chasing a hare in circles ? That’s working the dogs to the Max? 

I just don’t subscribe to this idea we are all one brotherhood ? most folk are c**ts, dog lads included. 

The reason I mentioned the hare is cos when everything has been trashed, they’ve run the quarry to f**k with a motor and then left the body ..... it’s hard to claim it’s about the hunting or the sport.

Also still laughing at the idea that these muppets are good old Romany boys ? they are just Chavs who might live in a caravan but also might live in a house. 

How do you know its been run with a motor tho lol ? And its mot someone thats chucked a dog out and following a hare to keep it in the beam ?

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t take any notice of all this “p***y scum” talk myself, it’s all bollocks.

I very much doubt anyone writing it would have the character to walk into a site and ask for the governor and talk like a proper gentleman to another man over a grievance. 

Just ignore it.

I think there's alot of wrong 'uns out there doing bad shit and letting the travellers take the blame for it. Not that some of them don't do the same, they obviously do, but there's other people up to no good from all over and it all gets blamed to the nearest site. 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Who cares if it’s about hunting or sport, there’s all sorts of lads doing it all sorts of ways.

The one’s going at it without a single f**k given and getting gear killed are the ones producing the blood of tomorrow and that isn’t a fantasy ! 

• Like 1

Im not sure but ive done alot of lamping and never really seen folk chase stuff before letting a dog out thats not really how it works. U spot ya stuff stop motor let dog out follow on close enough to keep stuff in the beam but not to effect the course. I have seen some people turn particular stuff with a motor but never seen it coursed then a dog chucked out. 

ill walk or drive im not fussed but ill tell you one things youll see more dogs jack bieng run out of a motor than you will on foot 110% fact

• Like 8
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Who cares if it’s about hunting or sport, there’s all sorts of lads doing it all sorts of ways.

The one’s going at it without a single f**k given and getting gear killed are the ones producing the blood of tomorrow and that isn’t a fantasy ! 

Really ? So if the lads are after foxes and going threes up every time then they are producing the blood of tomorrow ? Just cos they don’t give a f**k and are killing stuff ? Right ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, C.green said:

Im not sure but ive done alot of lamping and never really seen folk chase stuff before letting a dog out thats not really how it works. U spot ya stuff stop motor let dog out follow on close enough to keep stuff in the beam but not to effect the course. I have seen some people turn particular stuff with a motor but never seen it coursed then a dog chucked out. 

ill walk or drive im not fussed but ill tell you one things youll see more dogs jack bieng run out of a motor than you will on foot 110% fact

You can tell when people have never run out of a motor ! Lol