• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No mate just looks pure only little bitch 23tts 19kg fast clever little thing 

Try taking your crash helmet off  ?‍♂️

I find it hard to see rabbits ? with LED lamps me personally don't rate them at all 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I can see them with my eyes mate tbh, still, doesn't have to be LED, just a solid handheld lamp/torch that doesn't give up the ghost after a couple of uses. 

Them led yolks are upto 70 brick now greb,if one here for smooching about,but the frosty beam is hard to get on with,but it has improved from the last one as when the visor is on you can see decent enough,couldnt see feck all through visor on last one.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Them led yolks are upto 70 brick now greb,if one here for smooching about,but the frosty beam is hard to get on with,but it has improved from the last one as when the visor is on you can see decent enough,couldnt see feck all through visor on last one.

Try taking your crash helmet off 

?‍♂️

• Haha 4
24 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

I hate the led stuff. But the halogen light force are getting hard to get. One two but one got destroyed and the other stolen! Managed to snag another second hand one though but was serious money. 

I took apart my old light force 120 gun lamp that I've never used?used the wiring, switch and bulb on my 170 because I was struggling to find anything...does us local,boys I lamp with use led...but I can't get on with them myself ?

3 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

I hate the led stuff. But the halogen light force are getting hard to get. One two but one got destroyed and the other stolen! Managed to snag another second hand one though but was serious money. 

U need the right supplier

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, Thefieldsaredark said:

Well I did not think anything would beat the blitz but got the do 65 watt lamp and by buggered it's a serious lamp battery's just click in like on a drill spare battery in your pocket and of you go 

One for sale on here in hunting gear