Talking Of Rats ...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" Revenge " is a real tricky thing to sort out in your own mind as you either have to fully commit to it or walk away theres no half measures......to take true revenge the person has to know where its

Only ever seen the one example of a genuine Black Rat... That was many years ago in London's Dockland.. the rodent was incredibly agile and it was walking along a roof beam, in the Old Bonded Wa

If he was the type to do anything he wouldn’t let his daughter be shacked up with a total shitcunt like that in the first place.  And she should know better too, it breaks me this kind of stuff, peo

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Never in a million years would you think the youth of pit villages would have been influenced by black American gang culture. 

Our youth are bombarded with it, it’s all they have ever known.

Every-time they turn on the TV, go to school, read any media……it’s all pervading and it’s relentless.

To be fair, it’s now a second and third generation thing……it’s not just young people.

Young people are reaping the harvest of the seeds we allowed to be sown.

We have lowered our own bar so much that it comes as absolutely no surprise to see so many crawling about in the gutter.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 4

Listened to hip hop for over 30 yrs...I don't wear my trousers around my arse,have a stone in my shoe for that Gangstar limp,or call everyone Blood.....I'm 42 yrs old,white male,and go to work for a living...only drive by I ever been involved with Is throwing a few  eggs on Halloween ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Listened to hip hop for over 30 yrs...I don't wear my trousers around my arse,have a stone in my shoe for that Gangstar limp,or call everyone Blood.....I'm 42 yrs old,white male,and go to work for a living...only drive by I ever been involved with Is throwing a few  eggs on Halloween ??

I agree, “hip-hop” isnt to blame, it’s less complicated than that imho.

See, when I see all that American “gansta” nonsense and how they crack on, it’s not really an “American” thing……it’s the 3rd world with gadgets ! 

It’s normal, natural behaviour but with just more stuff.

Over in Africa they would be sporting a big flowery shirt, a 10 year old Lexus and a white pair of knock off gucci loafers……in the states it’s a bentley, a set of gold teeth with matching silly hat and a watch the size of Big Ben.

Still treating women like something to be abused, still promoting killing your neighbours to get more stuff, still base instinct things except one place has dirt roads and one has tarmac and valet parking. 

Same behaviours, different things.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

Young people have always been influenced by other styles and fashions and new ways of doing things....but for generations we also had britishness and British standards to return to. For the last 20 years we have simply abandoned that. 

Watch a documentary about British history and it has to be about destroying our heroes and ancestors. Watch any TV presenter and they have to be black, or gay, or talk with a 'youth' accent. Our cultural identity and national heroes have to include Mandela, afros and street dance. As WILF said its all we have seen now for so long they know nothing else. 

I was in a restaurant Friday night and a whole family came in dressed in tracksuits and trainers.....on a Friday night in a posh restaurant. Standards not only mean nothing but a whole country has abandoned them. They may only be simple things but as Jordan peterson said....if your bedroom is a mess your country will be a disaster 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
44 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

26 minutes ago, WILF said:

I agree, “hip-hop” isnt to blame, it’s less complicated than that imho.

See, when I see all that American “gansta” nonsense and how they crack on, it’s not really an “American” thing……it’s the 3rd world with gadgets ! 

It’s normal, natural behaviour but with just more stuff.

Over in Africa they would be sporting a big flowery shirt, a 10 year old Lexus and a white pair of knock off gucci loafers……in the states it’s a bentley, a set of gold teeth with matching silly hat and a watch the size of Big Ben.

Still treating women like something to be abused, still promoting killing your neighbours to get more stuff, still base instinct things except one place has dirt roads and one has tarmac and valet parking. 

Same behaviours, different things.

The clues in the name homies...Gangsta Rap.Gang culture is still one of the strongest elements of hip hop and rap.Why threaten someone to there face when you can sing a song to them...,? Word up.?

1 minute ago, ArchieHood said:

The clues in the name homies...Gangsta Rap.Gang culture is still one of the strongest elements of hip hop and rap.Why threaten someone to there face when you can sing a song to them...,? Word up.?

Ahhh…..but are they as good as the Irish traveller call out video ? Lol ? 

• Haha 3

Drugs and the money they bring are what has changed everything not music, skin colour or anything else when kids can do a few deals and earn 10k they will do anything to protect there new found wealth, and when your customers are stupid enough to do anything you ask for a free baggie this is were it all ends guns are ten a penny and divvies willing to fire them just as common ✌️✌️✌️✌️

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Drugs and the money they bring are what has changed everything not music, skin colour or anything else when kids can do a few deals and earn 10k they will do anything to protect there new found wealth, and when your customers are stupid enough to do anything you ask for a free baggie this is were it all ends guns are ten a penny and divvies willing to fire them just as common ✌️✌️✌️✌️

I agree with that but I think you missed a very important thing out…….the biggest thing (imho) to have changed is what we regard as “normal” 

This stuff has seeped into every nook, cranny and pore of society.

Theres always been crime, but there hasn’t always been the acceptance of how it touches so many lives and the lives of our young.

3rd world is the new normal.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Young people have always been influenced by other styles and fashions and new ways of doing things....but for generations we also had britishness and British standards to return to. For the last 20 years we have simply abandoned that. 

Watch a documentary about British history and it has to be about destroying our heroes and ancestors. Watch any TV presenter and they have to be black, or gay, or talk with a 'youth' accent. Our cultural identity and national heroes have to include Mandela, afros and street dance. As WILF said its all we have seen now for so long they know nothing else. 

I was in a restaurant Friday night and a whole family came in dressed in tracksuits and trainers.....on a Friday night in a posh restaurant. Standards not only mean nothing but a whole country has abandoned them. They may only be simple things but as Jordan peterson said....if your bedroom is a mess your country will be a disaster 

I'm getting visions of a pre scrap yard Lexus, white slip ons and Lacoste tracksuits allround 

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Very erudite, G, and bang on.  ?

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

they not making 10k here and there mate be making a bit a crack money smoking the f****r by the looks and sounds of it 

asking  a user /junkie to do out they must be smoking crack they sing as soon as there grabbed be why there lifed off ?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...