its getting beyond a joke now

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bottom line is,...You either use your dogs, or you don't use your dogs,...? I have plenty of places that I can walk over, and hunt , 'proper'.....it is not a problem.... But, for most young

that and mobile phones  and posting photos on the internet fkd the job proper  ,,

It’s only going to get worse and it all started from the next generation driving the fields and damaging stuff.So blame them mate as they have been doing it now long enough.And if you look when the ba

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I couldn’t give a fcuk if you lamp rabbits, kill things, or set your dirty dredds in fire for a pic,

????? aaaaahaahaaaa!!  Katch, my mrs is shaking her head and threatening me with violence here!!!   f****n HELL I've not laughed like that for a while!!  ? ?

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Humbugs, chocolate eclairs, bambi, stripey's, red things, hooves, teeth, just a few code words I've heard on here over the years.

Whats the point ?

Cheers.

'Pilot dog' was a personal favourite of mine, a few years ago lol.  I think south hams hunter put it up?!  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not seen that one on here lol, or did you just mean the same sort of 'code name'?!  ?  ........... ? ?

I'm claiming it as my own.....it's the most useless of two useless dogs doubled up on a lamped hare ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Haha 3
40 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I'm claiming it as my own.....it's the most useless of two useless dogs doubled up on a lamped hare ?

Cheers.

Must've been a saluki cross, with those flapping f****n ears!!  ? 

@Magoo

That was a joke, by the way.  But don't feel too disheartened by it, if you start to take umbrage by it!  ? ? ?

Edited by shaaark
38 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

How have I done the same thing you monumental bell end ? Your like one of them sad kids at school who always pipes up from the back after someone else has said something ? So come on tell me exactly what I’ve been doing that I’ve been slating folk for ? Please do tell. 

Ok you skinny legged scruffy little ball bag ?you were upset earlier on this post saying about lads diving on to land damaging gates breaking the law courseing at night posting shit from farming sites to justify your claim but your there doing the same thing as them I’m not saying your ramming gates but you breaking the law looking for shit to run dogs that’s not legal so your the same as them I’ve not said your slating folk what I’m say is your a hypocrite an your opinion is great especially when you go all wise an full of Lurcher wisdom one minute then the next you go full lurcher world retard the next 

so have I’ve got this straight a criminal getting upset over another criminals commiting the same criminal activity ended goal but one was stupid enough to try an morse code it over the inteweb but tell everyone he’s clever not to let anyone know is activities because he’s that clever 

I’m still jogging on??

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Must've been a saluki cross, with those flapping f****n ears!!  ? 

@Magoo

That was a joke, by the way.  But don't feel too disheartened by it, if you start to take umbridge by it!  ? ?

its umbrage you welsh weres wally ?be easy to find you just look for the computer screen youd be sat behind it ??

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

The whole thing, you ain’t daft nor silly, let’s just say if you can’t say what your saying without not actually saying it, why say it ?? you tried to make yourself look good there, either that or you made a boo boo an wrote like one them so called coursers your slaying mate. Not gonna argue about it  as I’m too busy, it just made me laugh ? 

Is this anything to do with buying a caravan with no wheels?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

its umbrage you welsh weres wally ?be easy to find you just look for the computer screen youd be sat behind it ??

Umbrage, you are correct, Magoo!  I've had a tiring day lol.

Give yourself a chocolate biscuit, goood laaaad!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I was going to take the pilot and wing man out to lamp a chocolate eclair or maybe a hoof.

But I may just stay in with a ?and a bag of popcorn, could be fun ??

Cheers.

Just settled down with a glass of vino tinto, charts.  ?

Oh yeah, plus the snooker's on, the northern ireland open.  ?

Edited by shaaark