Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scooters are for men who love to feel the wind blowing through their vagina 

Homosexuals ………

Stanford scooter boys ????????

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Theyre like the landrover cult, doesnt matter how shit they are ya just cant help wanting one

Don’t know about that I loved my old landy but was not sad to see it go in the end ?

13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They all remind me of  them old honda clunks we used to nick and joyride on??Screenshot_20220324-204953.png.7085a7ef4d01b9c37b068a72a51e5349.png

They could take some abuse when ripped apart and thrashed around the woods.We got whole summer holdays of fun out of them things as kids.Then we started earning money and buying motorcrossers and all the f***ing things did was blow up.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, downsouth said:

They could take some abuse when ripped apart and thrashed around the woods.We got whole summer holdays of fun out of them things as kids.Then we started earning money and buying motorcrossers and all the f***ing things did was blow up.

You not wrong mate we had one stripped bare. 3 up revved to hell , stand on gear lever and wheelie it. Ours used to give u an electric shock threw the hand throttle ffs.could,nt kill it if you tried ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

You not wrong mate we had one stripped bare. 3 up revved to hell , stand on gear lever and wheelie it. Ours used to give u an electric shock threw the hand throttle ffs.could,nt kill it if you tried ??

Yep I can remember one feeling like it was about to seize so we checked the oil and it was bone dry so we poured some vegetable oil and pushed some grease down the filler hole that we found in my mates dads garage and it ran like a dream.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Same here ...broken arms and collarbones aplenty ?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, downsouth said:

Just bought this a couple of weeks ago.First thing was to strip all the Mod shit off of it especially when my daughter nearly pissed herself laughing and said you're gunna look like youre riding a christmas tree dad.Its presently stripped down to nothing ready for powder coating.New Sip rims,shocks,calipers and levers.Engine being rebuilt with malossi kit,bigger carb,cut crank,carbon reeds,new pipe and a sip ignition.

Thank fcuk for that,looks shit with that jam crap on it eh..:laugh:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, downsouth said:

My childhood in a nutshell right there...

Honda Plazzys we called em and we gave em some stick for weeks on end, if you stashed it right. The jumps would rattle the fillings out your head but them bikes were intact. Fun like I've never had before, all with a scissor and a bit of balls...

The bestselling motorcycle of all time is the Honda Super Cub, with over a hundred million motorcycles sold to date. The scooter-like model had one of the best marketing campaigns in history and is advertised as perfect for busy streets in large towns due to its compact size, practicality, and impeccable functionality.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 24/03/2022 at 20:48, Daniel cain said:

They all remind me of  them old honda clunks we used to nick and joyride on??Screenshot_20220324-204953.png.7085a7ef4d01b9c37b068a72a51e5349.png

cub we called em cub 90 70 50 ? 

snap the steering lock take light or speedo screen out pull the plugs and away you went ? 

• Like 1