Tbh taking to long at the checkout is a good enough excuse

? There’s many a true word uttered in jest……checkout stress ! Haha 

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

11 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s bugging the f**k out of you that someone won’t validate your character flaw isn’t it mate……the other lads are happy with themselves, you should be too ?

We all have character flaws. One of yours is off the scale hypocricy. Not just me has mentioned it lately either.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

We all have character flaws. One of yours is off the scale hypocricy. Not just me has mentioned it lately either.

I have many flaws of character mate, I feely admit it, but knocking old folks about because they made me late to plaster some c**ts wall ain’t one of them ?

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I have many flaws of character mate, I feely admit it, but knocking old folks about because they made me late to plaster some c**ts wall ain’t one of them ?

Again you duck and dive to avoid the issue. Gnasher has already pointed out that it is possible to move someone with minimal harm. Pub doormen do it all the time. And the protesters chose to be there. If they are so delicate they shouldn't put themselves in harm's way. Nobody is disputing the right to protest within reason. That does not include stopping emergency vehicles which is the point that you keep ducking. 

Some of these people have been put before courts, ordered to refrain and are still doing it. At what point does society say: Enough? Or at what point do we accept that anybody with a belief, rational or not, can cause the death of innocent people? I would hope never.

When you look at what these people are demanding, it is laughable. Who is going to pay for all this? The government, aka the tax payers, aka workers.  Where is all the insulation going to come from? Petro chemicals which are in short supply and add to the problem they are protesting about.

At the end of the day, if they break the law or cause unnecessary suffering to others then it doesn't matter if they are black, gay, elderly or disabled they should be removed from the highway using minimum, or reasonable force. And if they cannot or will not be removed then the life of the innocent parties should take prescedence over any protester's welfare. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

Again you duck and dive to avoid the issue. Gnasher has already pointed out that it is possible to move someone with minimal harm. Pub doormen do it all the time. And the protesters chose to be there. If they are so delicate they shouldn't put themselves in harm's way. Nobody is disputing the right to protest within reason. That does not include stopping emergency vehicles which is the point that you keep ducking. 

At last, a sensible conversation….got there in the end didn’t you ?

”Within reason”……who decides that then ?

What is the measure ?

They are only playing by the rules the government set, the precedent they allowed, which is that if you don’t cause mayhem then nobody listens…..if government had taken any notice of reasonable arguments ever then it wouldn’t get to this, but they didn’t, they ignored and legislated against people.

Then a load of Africans and their enablers come along, smash the gaff to bits, get everyone kneeling to them and are rewarded and applauded.

Whats the message their ?

Same people hack Kieth Blakelock to death and get a community centre and a special place in the criminal justice system while some crappy white comedian gets the book thrown at him for dressing his dog like hitler ?

Whats the message there ? 

Is “within reason” just randomly decided like “hate speech” ? 
Sorry mate, these people are a product not a cause imho

Some of these people have been put before courts, ordered to refrain and are still doing it. At what point does society say: Enough? Or at what point do we accept that anybody with a belief, rational or not, can cause the death of innocent people? I would hope never.

I refer you to my passage above.

When you look at what these people are demanding, it is laughable. Who is going to pay for all this? The government, aka the tax payers, aka workers.  Where is all the insulation going to come from? Petro chemicals which are in short supply and add to the problem they are protesting about.

The government is handing hundreds of billions to companies and 3rd world nations in “green energy” payments, it’s for products that mostly don’t work and to nations that have not the slightest intention of changing their ways…..it’s a drop in the ocean and , imho, not too much to ask to insulate the very poorest homes for our own people in our own country.

Who is going to pay indeed?…..it don’t matter because tax payers money stopped mattering years ago, didn’t you get the memo ? Lol ? 

At the end of the day, if they break the law or cause unnecessary suffering to others then it doesn't matter if they are black, gay, elderly or disabled they should be removed from the highway using minimum, or reasonable force. And if they cannot or will not be removed then the life of the innocent parties should take prescedence over any protester's welfare. 

I’m an English ethnic nationalist who would like to see my country reclaim itself.
I always believed that it’s simply not good enough to say “send em home” or constantly moan and point out how these people have degraded our society.

You have to be more than that, you have to be the change you want.

You have to be the example of what you want your society to look like.

To me, personally, that includes a bit of old fashioned values some of which are that you don’t lay hands to old people, women, kids, the weak…..you don’t act like a 3rd world degenerate…..you have to be better. 

Sadly, I came to realise that it’s an attitude completely wasted on most of my fellow countrymen…..just like now, you are derided as silly or weird or anyone of a number of other things people who just don’t get it want to tar you with.

Jobs f****d, we are all 3rd world now !

I don’t have long enough left to live to wait for it to be un-f****d and not enough people even think about it to care…..to busy, to in a rush.

We should be on each other’s side, not the governments side….the government f***ing hate us, didn’t anyone notice ?

Meanwhile your Pakistani Home Secretary took away a few more of your freedoms and nobody said a word…..fantastic isn’t it.

As an old pal of mine on here once said, FACT ! Lol ? 

Edited by WILF

My honest opinion and i may be very wide of the mark 

I reckon wilf commented without actually knowing there was a ambulance there waiting and took a stance . Since then facts have come out about people on way to hospital etc but hes so bullish he refuses to back down from his original stance and because he puts great stock in being a man who is opiniated and sticks to his principles he cant back down 

But what do i really know , their just words on a screen , none of this is real life 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

The fact is we all know everyone would be getting dragged out of the way regardless of age if it was your loved one in that ambulance. 

As I said mate, wasted :( 

?

17 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My honest opinion and i may be very wide of the mark 

I reckon wilf commented without actually knowing there was a ambulance there waiting and took a stance . Since then facts have come out about people on way to hospital etc but hes so bullish he refuses to back down from his original stance and because he puts great stock in being a man who is opiniated and sticks to his principles he cant back down 

But what do i really know , their just words on a screen , none of this is real life 

Not at all mate, the “ambulance” angle came into play when they first started the protests so when it came up in this latest bit of conversation and knowing what I know, I just didn’t pay it any attention or give it any weight.

I ignored it because (and this is only my opinion) it was probably worth ignoring.

By the way, London is on track for the worst year of teenage murder since 2008…….but who cares, Roger Hallams probably a c**t ! Lol ? 

Thats the difference between “what if” & “actually is” lads ;) 

55 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not at all mate, the “ambulance” angle came into play when they first started the protests so when it came up in this latest bit of conversation and knowing what I know, I just didn’t pay it any attention or give it any weight.

I ignored it because (and this is only my opinion) it was probably worth ignoring.

Flippin 'ek WILF, I think its time to put this to bed!!!

From reading your replies wilf it seems to me (and I could be way off the mark here) that what your saying is that if you are a white British person you can do what you want when you want and you will defend that no question, but if you are coloured and foreign then it’s a different story. And just for clarity the video being shown was the result of an ambulance paramedic pleading with the protesters to move as he was blue lighting somebody to hospital and they flat out refused. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, socks said:

From reading your replies wilf it seems to me (and I could be way off the mark here) that what your saying is that if you are a white British person you can do what you want when you want and you will defend that no question, but if you are coloured and foreign then it’s a different story. And just for clarity the video being shown was the result of an ambulance paramedic pleading with the protesters to move as he was blue lighting somebody to hospital and they flat out refused. 

Broadly speaking you wouldn’t be too wide of the mark mate.

And in current times, in Britain, yes.

Id say that’s a pretty fair assessment without getting into too much detail and small print.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Broadly speaking you wouldn’t be too wide of the mark mate.

And in current times, in Britain, yes.

Id say that’s a pretty fair assessment without getting into too much detail and small print.

Does that not apply to Brits working or living abroad though?