M25 Protests.

See they're at it again. If I was endanger of losing my job or had a sick kid that needed Hospital because of them holding the traffic up. As they have glued there hand to the road think I would have a piss just up hill of them.

As my peaceful protest against them of course.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 1

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Wilf  I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and mo

Policing and politics have changed dramatically in the last few years. I Well remember the miners strike, baton charges by the police, mounted police charges, people arrested and in court the nex

I think the people stuck in the tailback for hours are being shrugged off as suffering a bit of inconvenience ...but how many shift workers were there in those queues ? How many self employed people w

Posted Images

Havent gone over the whole thread as some of the hypocrisy being spoke just turned me right off but watching the way some of them ol bill were acting is the very reason they command absolutely no respect from people anymore....lets have it right if those idiotic pricks sitting on the M25 in their hi vis vests were wearing football shirts or a Stone Island jumper instead, plod would have been wading in with their batons.....them people would have been picking themselves out of the grass verge instead of being asked if they need anything !....anyone who thinks its not all part of something bigger must be hypnotised in my opinion.

• Like 8
22 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Mr Wilf 

I have nothing in common with people from those big cities.Every Sunday 20 plus members of my family gather for Sunday dinner.Most businesses  are still closed on Sunday.Every man and most women have a gun in their pocket and a distrust of big brother.We open doors for ladies.We say yes mam or someone will correct you.If you use the f word in public around our women you will be asked to leave.We still pray at football games and rodeos.The rebel flag still flies here and there is a statue of a Confederate  soldier at our local courthouse.I don't want to lose my way of life.I don't want to be Americanized anymore than yall do.

May God bless yas rick, just a quick question what is your heritage? As in where did your ancestors emmigrate from?

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

May God bless yas rick, just a quick question what is your heritage? As in where did your ancestors emmigrate from?

I have never paid a place to check my DNA. The hills of Dixie through the Smoky Mountains  were generally settled by Scotch Irish folk.When you study my history before the Civil War it gets blurry.What I can tell you is most of Dixie tradition come from Scotland.We refer to the rebel flag as the St. Andrews cross. Here is my state flag of Alabama. 

216040455_Screenshot_20210920-133825_Chrome2.jpg.eb01611150751c233a0e8812079778d1.jpg

My family has a high percentage of red-haired and blue eyes.From what historians tell me,A bunch red haired hillbillies left yalls Mountains  and settled here in ours.People in this area including myself have small amounts of cherokee in the mix but not something I'm proud of. 

Sorry for the redneck history lesson.

• Like 6
26 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I have never paid a place to check my DNA. The hills of Dixie through the Smoky Mountains  were generally settled by Scotch Irish folk.When you study my history before the Civil War it gets blurry.What I can tell you is most of Dixie tradition come from Scotland.We refer to the rebel flag as the St. Andrews cross. Here is my state flag of Alabama. 

216040455_Screenshot_20210920-133825_Chrome2.jpg.eb01611150751c233a0e8812079778d1.jpg

My family has a high percentage of red-haired and blue eyes.From what historians tell me,A bunch red haired hillbillies left yalls Mountains  and settled here in ours.People in this area including myself have small amounts of cherokee in the mix but not something I'm proud of. 

Sorry for the redneck history lesson.

The scots irish is known here as ulster scots, were in northern ireland. Check out rodgers rangers, he was an ulster scot too

• Thanks 1

They are using a new tactic this morning; running in front of moving traffic on the M25 to make them brake.

This looks, to me, like a deliberate attempt to cause accidents.

Now, I don't mind if a few of them get flattened, but what about the drivers that may hit them ? 

It could ruin their lives, but hey, what does that matter to these lunatics, as long as they get the attention they crave.......

Cheers.

• Like 1