Benifits cut

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I,m close to 60 moved to Gloucester in January and am on my second job since I moved here, loads of work out there, but no youngsters coming through that seem to want to graft, wages are going up as well, I thought I’d had enough of plastering but there’s good money to made, started working for a local building firm, couple of little sets a day good wage van and fuel card, body’s groaning a bit but make hay while the sun shines, bound to be a recession round the corner ??

If I pay for his expenses can you try and sort @keepdiggin out as he wants to eventually get on the tools and become a proper plasterer.

He did a job at my grans at the weekend expecting a big pay out but because of the quality of work she made him a bacon sarnie with stale bread and gone off bacon. 

Here's his portfolio, any advice would be appreciated. 

048zATg.jpg

• Haha 1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Universal credit £20 drop: 'I'm used to hunger pains' - BBC News WWW.BBC.CO.UK Under 25s are losing the biggest percentage of their income when the payments go down in...

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a re

Exactly the same mate, I dont particular care what other do or don't do.. its a pride thing for me, I come from a working class family and that meant they worked, my dad was a famine and feast man...

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

New company I'm working for said they would get me a labourer so started a lad almost 40yr old  2 weeks back to labour on me paying him £140 a day...we dug about 3/4 ton of soil for a footing for a retaining wall,no access for a machine...should of seen his face when I told him the muck had to go back over the wall,prick looked right down his nose at me? I mucked in and shifted the lion's share...went to pick him up on the Tuesday after last bank holiday..ringing him and waited 45 mins... dropped me a text at dinner time telling me he's jacked?f***ing tired faggot cnut..left me to dig out and stone up a 25m2 patio this week on me tod ? ...looking back I should of twigged when he asked how to make a mortar mix,and I don't think he liked me telling him too keep his chatting for the Pub?most of society has become accustomed to sitting on their arses doing f**k all for far too long if you ask me...?DSC_0589.JPG.ceb32091046d91d3d3e19c34ea863871.JPG

Fuckun hell fire

IMG_20210728_173402.jpg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If I pay for his expenses can you try and sort @keepdiggin out as he wants to eventually get on the tools and become a proper plasterer.

He did a job at my grans at the weekend expecting a big pay out but because of the quality of work she made him a bacon sarnie with stale bread and gone off bacon. 

048zATg.jpg

I only plaster for friends and family now son. I started a company doing something else boy so a niche in the market and went with it. Doing quite well tbh if you decide to get out of bed I’ll sort you some work out cleaning the vans etc 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

048zATg.jpg

Let’s see some of your work on the tracks lol

731334E6-EF82-4A97-8349-E1494D190E76.jpeg

787A6E47-2784-4EDA-86B3-D1D16BA63965.jpeg

9597B0A7-7AB9-4904-A355-1A3B3C420949.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, keepdiggin said:

Let’s see some of your work on the tracks lol

731334E6-EF82-4A97-8349-E1494D190E76.jpeg

787A6E47-2784-4EDA-86B3-D1D16BA63965.jpeg

9597B0A7-7AB9-4904-A355-1A3B3C420949.jpeg

I told you mate you shouldn't be mithering old folk to death so you can take pics of the job once it's been sorted after you've left the bomb site. 

Take this down or I'm reporting you! 

You had one chance and blew it. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I told you mate you shouldn't be mithering old folk to death so you can take pics of the job once it's been sorted after you've left the bomb site. 

Take this down or I'm reporting you! 

You had one chance and blew it. 

???  

Good night rich 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

When you said 140 a day I nearly messaged you to ask for a job. When my heads fried running a business I often think I can't wait to sell up and just get a labouring job. But then you said no chatting.....I want good company while I'm grafting so you can stick it ?

Just ask him about barbel fishing that should set him off ??

• Like 1