Wasp Eating And Other Annoying Habits..!

On 02/09/2021 at 12:52, Mr Wilkes said:

This one I have here used to eat for England until 10 months or so then just pushed his fukin nose up… he will go a week eating his snap then won’t eat for a day or two, but he will eat till he busts if my daughter hand feeds him. And don’t get me going about drinking water from a bowl….he’s Never done it but a dirty fukin puddle he’d drink till he popped.

My cocker is exactly the same in every way 

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I use concrete water bowls as my terriers love playing with bowls but they don't bother the concrete ones. I've had curdogs who would piss in their water bowls.Nasty b*****ds. I currently ha

That's a huge one there for me .I had gone out piggin and on the way back ,100 yards off  the truck ,ole Dennis the one eyed c**t sneaked off for a few minute's to then  arrive back after rolling in s

Dogs are funny old critters,..some of them are equally as mad as their owners? Personally,..I can handle most idiosyncrasies that an otherwise, genuine working dog, might have,.but over the years

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

My cocker is exactly the same in every way 

I’ve learnt to live with it, what will be will be. It’s been a long time since I’ve liked a dog as much as I like this one , he’s got some strange ways but havnt we all ?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

This one is 16 years old and on it's third dog and as good as new.

IMG_1611.JPG.45398c7024be62b20a57ddf6209f1063.JPG

Just scrub it in hot soapy water now and again.

Cheers.

Is it just me? But I won't use a collar on another dog when it's gone...they all get a fresh one..did it yrs ago with an adult dog I bought in and it broke it's neck first time out?... I'm superstitious like that?

• Like 3
2 hours ago, C.green said:

All i can say is youse must be noseblind ? talking of dogs and mistakes i see alot of folk knocking young dogs try to steady them up get them sensible ect i think that can be a big drive killer myself. The young bitch ive got here would be abit much for most folk but people i know that have good animals all like what they see in her. If i can ill do all my pups like this no point falling out with em ect let em be i think. 

and talking of nerve theres alot of it about about can see it plain as day its one thing that puts me right iff an animal.

I'd agree with that mate. I've really taken a step back with how i've brought this one up and i believe i've both got a better dog and enjoyed and bonded with her better. ?

11 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Wish that half cocker i have was like that. She'd get fat off the scraps that would starve a hyena... ?‍♂️

She’s the fussiest dog I’ve had , she will turn her nose up at tripe , beef , chicken , biscuits etc etc then couple days after wolf it down , if you hand feed her stuff she  will eat all day , she was great at eating and would finish a bowl in seconds , 

7 hours ago, mushroom said:

The one I've got him wearing is about 14 year old and is as good as the day I bought it. Cleaning it can be a cnut sometimes though. I soak it in hot water get most of the muck off then use a nail brush with just washing up liquid, scrub like fook, then soak it in hot soapy water for an hour again, scrub again, rinse as best, then bang it in the washing machine in a pillow case, with the dog towels. Bit of a process granted but it's still going strong and has at least another 3 dogs in it ?

Same as, but I don't deep clean that much lol, soak in sterilising fluid for an hour then rinse.

Loved the " another 3 dogs in it" ? 2 of my dogs have got "hand me downs" ?

Cheers, D.

Dogs that find snails and slugs then licks em, never seen a dog eat one but licking the slime trail is all it takes for them to catch lungworm, I get less and less in the garden since I’ve set up an alcohol trap for them, they fall in it attracted by the smell of the alcohol and drown, makes me happy knowing my dogs are safer, atb

On 05/09/2021 at 15:55, Countryman62 said:

Dogs that find snails and slugs then licks em, never seen a dog eat one but licking the slime trail is all it takes for them to catch lungworm, I get less and less in the garden since I’ve set up an alcohol trap for them, they fall in it attracted by the smell of the alcohol and drown, makes me happy knowing my dogs are safer, atb

An alcohol trap round here you would have a yard full o zombies from over the offy

• Haha 3

Definitely eating..fussy fuckers.

Strange thing is since my bitch died but other bitch is like a brand new animal..

Eats great now..

She was allways a funny bugger.kept her self to her self..

Now she puts some real effort in to bonding with me..a much happier dog in general. 

Strang things dogs.

But I gotta admit..shes been like a breath of fresh air the past coupple of weeks..