Veiw from your office

IMG_3816.jpeg.0f26cf81259b08de40b1a2b1ee9524a9.jpeg

Heritage wants all timbers to stay in position  .Swallows nest there at moment .New A frames being made to comply with BC .4 conservation windows in the roof .Vaulted open plan .Looking forward to the rest of it .Cobbled floor coming up and relayed outside .

New rafters to allow for new stone roof .  

• Like 4

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

That is tidy mate .Are the clippings loose .

Yeah, it was just a mucky old uneven farm yard covered in road plainings, so pulled it through and got some kind of level, rolled it in and put the limestone 20mm over the top, won’t have any traffic on it apart from a fat arse horsey bird and a little pony

1 minute ago, Stavross said:

Yeah, it was just a mucky old uneven farm yard covered in road plainings, so pulled it through and got some kind of level, rolled it in and put the limestone 20mm over the top, won’t have any traffic on it apart from a fat arse horsey bird and a little pony

Should wear ok  shouldn’t it mate .Chippings in the past have turned to crap within weeks .

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Should wear ok  shouldn’t it mate .Chippings in the past have turned to crap within weeks .

It will be fine been limestone, you can put the roller over it on vibrate and the don’t crush like gravel 

Edited by Stavross
1 minute ago, Stavross said:

It will be fine being limestone, you can put the roller over it on vibrate and the don’t crush like gravel 

Only as good as sub base though mate .Planings go down  well though don’t they .

Just now, foxdropper said:

Only as good as sub base though mate .Planings go down  well though don’t they .

Yeah, I put the roller over it on vibrate and they crush in solid, as long as they don’t go screwing vehicles around on it it will be fine

spent 3 days waiting for and hand balling material through the house for this garden...and only 2 days actually working ? can't do no more until the decorative stone comes....some time today? costing me a small fortune in coffee while I wait...back to site tomorrow,insulate and underfloor heating on  2 plots...DSC_4375.JPG.5f3e513c1e2e10a3889ee5cb64bc93a1.JPGDSC_4376.JPG.ac03015fc400ecac2e43fec57f468893.JPGDSC_4390.JPG.9430fd0df66c9370711001dad4ca0ef1.JPGDSC_4391.JPG.7b1419b5c5979957da47df45bba7a5dc.JPG

• Like 8
14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

MOD...base this week....look at the flag that's flying today....Jesus f***ing christ 

20230613_133941.jpg

Was in the city earlier,saw an LGBTQ zebra-crossing on the road and there’s now a number of rainbow flags in the gym,I am always careful in the shower in there,scary.

42 minutes ago, mackem said:

Was in the city earlier,saw an LGBTQ zebra-crossing on the road and there’s now a number of rainbow flags in the gym,I am always careful in the shower in there,scary.

That's God giving you a sign that only bummers go to the gym ?. You should have gone to the pub instead ? .

• Haha 4

Not really got much done today, it’s just been too hot, got a couple of old gates put up, boarded two bays and started to have a good clean up, I’ve been asked if I want to paint the stables, I might pass on that 

IMG_7434.jpeg

IMG_7435.jpeg

• Like 2