Veiw from your office

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leaving home for the office View from the office. Closer view from the office.....they are farmed deer.... The office. Planting new trees and re-establishing old lines

Beautiful day this morning. Cheers Arry

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Stavross said:

It’s looking like I might be rained off here, it will soon turn to sh*t if I keep paddling about on it

IMG_7505.jpeg

Just finished tying the steel... boys tipped up with grub and its started wanting to rain here?...

If this lad only had a fiver in his pocket, he’d still have more money than sense, I said it needs a lot of building up at the back to get a level and to get one of his lads to bring all the rubble from the top of the site, he must of thought that’s to much like hard work so got 17 dumpy’s of type 1 instead, oh well made my life easier, most expensive concrete pad in the area 

IMG_7509.jpeg

IMG_7510.jpeg

• Like 3
2 hours ago, culltheweak said:

Am just pleased the power was turned off 

I've got a couple of branches that have grown over to neighbouring land , and they're about 30ft away from power lines . I'm scared to cut them with the pole saw . I've been thinking about shooting them down with the shotgun.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, mel b said:

I've got a couple of branches that have grown over to neighbouring land , and they're about 30ft away from power lines . I'm scared to cut them with the pole saw . I've been thinking about shooting them down with the shotgun.

Easy to drop a bollock and fry yourself...

Got a whattsap vid the other week of a poor chap that was cleaning a train window with one of them long poles that window cleaners use...he lifted it up and bang...hit the overhead cables that powered the train...all over in the blink of an eye

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TOMO said:

Easy to drop a bollock and fry yourself...

Got a whattsap vid the other week of a poor chap that was cleaning a train window with one of them long poles that window cleaners use...he lifted it up and bang...hit the overhead cables that powered the train...all over in the blink of an eye

I know , those powerlines frighten the life out of me . Even 30 feet away is closer than I'm happy with.

12 minutes ago, mel b said:

I know , those powerlines frighten the life out of me . Even 30 feet away is closer than I'm happy with.

I'm ok with those - it's the 3rd rail that's the one to look out for, especially if you're working in the dark...... 750v of direct current.

• Like 2